today i hung out with my exgirlfriend

doeyemakeyou

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

she's probably making fun of you to all her friends right about now. she probably said "you do her best" so you would shut the fuck up. she did it to appease you. what shes telling her frriends is, all he did is try to make out with me then he whipped out his little dick in teh car and starting jerking off.

gay-thetic.

wow, confusing.

so pretty much you agreed to hang out with her because you thought you were going to get some ass, since you hadn't gotten any since she dumped you 8 months ago. and every attempt you made to get it started was weak, and ol girl knew what was going on, denying you of what you want: pussy.

you could have had better luck with a hooker, or just staying at home and beat off thinking about her.

you suck.

*edited so i could say you suck.

may I preface this with: I really love it when people embarrass themselves on 12oz. It will be a cold day in hell before I blog some personal type shit on 12oz.

that said, I have lived down some pretty embarrassing things but masterbating on her dashboard (anyone else think of the Meatloaf song?) really takes the cake in the worst way.

That shit is funny to us (and creepy) no doubt, but it's at your expense sucker. Think about that before you want to be the butt of another joke or act so desperate and horny that you actually jerk off in your ex's car. That's prob. not funny for her either. Prob. restraining order more like it.

edit: spelling

Jack Black is one fat motherfucker.

And not funny. Someone tried to argue with me the other day that he was on par with Will Ferrel, Ben Stiller, Vince Vaughn, Luke Wilson , etc etc. I had a very strong urge to rip their kidneys out

And not funny. Someone tried to argue with me the other day that he was on par with Will Ferrel' date=' Ben Stiller, Vince Vaughn, Luke Wilson , etc etc. I had a very strong urge to rip their kidneys out[/quote']

buy the tenacious d dvd..... its fuckin hilarious.... really.... especially when mixed with trees and brown water

thats all wrong man.... you gotta call her and tell her to get over to where youre at... stat..... and then rub one out on her dash.... have you learned nothing from this thread?

the only thing I have learned from this thread is.....nothing.

I would rather continue to have random hook ups than make some creepy attempt to win back love with misguided splooge