today i hung out with my exgirlfriend

doeyemakeyou

So my ex girl friend calls me up and wants to hang out with me. I hadnt seen or talked to her in like 8 months. we were together for like 3 yrs and now she has a new boyfriend. i didnt really want to hangout with her but she came over and we hung out anyways. Im not seeing anyone myself to make her jealous so i had to find a new way to go ot in a blaze of glory. so. the whole time we were hanging out i consistantly insisted that we either make out have sex or her blow me. and i preceed everyone with an i love and i want to be with you. also i told her that i know she knows that i can do her right(which she admitted to) the best part though was when she was driven i whipped my penis and started jerkin off. im the man

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

did she dump you?

because from my reading that it sounds like she did!

so pulling out out your wang & having a go in front of her is not going to make her jealous dude.if anything you'll look like a bit of a tool.

Not going out with someone to make her jealous didn't seem to work if she has a new man did it?

contrary to that guy's story, today I hungout with my ex. We had a bad brake up that was my fault, we don't have to go into details about what i did, but I never got over it, and now I wanna get back together so bad. Shes fine as hell and the coolest girl Ill ever know, so bottom line, girls fuck your shit up.