is this just a freight website now???

freedomofspeech

every fuckin thread on here is just pics of freights...is it just me? is nothing else apart from freights getting done? or do train writers just not wanna paint there flicks? or is it that the real train bombers dont feel the need to post their panels on here, cos it is the cheapest fame available?

surely, as one freight fan said, if ''hundreds'' of people see them, then how come you still feel the need to post em up on here then? and they always yard shots too, funny that, never freight runners.

i think you lot should start your own freight site and leave the steel section well enough alone...

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
every fuckin thread on here is just pics of freights...is it just me? is nothing else apart from freights getting done? or do train writers just not wanna paint there flicks? or is it that the real train bombers dont feel the need to post their panels on here, cos it is the cheapest fame available?

surely, as one freight fan said, if ''hundreds'' of people see them, then how come you still feel the need to post em up on here then? and they always yard shots too, funny that, never freight runners.

i think you lot should start your own freight site and leave the steel section well enough alone...

people arent fliken their own shit, they bench them.. then post them... its actually a simple concept:D

I'm going to attempt and be as nice as I possibly can, but are you fucking mentaly retarded? Check the part of the forum you're in bro, its called METAL HEADS for a reason. There are also alternative forum sections known as Brick Slayers, maybe you just can read? Ither that or you cant use a computer. Or you just really are mentaly retarded...

close this thread and ban this snaggle-tooth moron. it's the second time he's tried starting some bullshit.

and remember...there's not a single thing on your entire tiny island worth a shit,

so bow down to americans like that fag oker does and suck dick!

ah hahahahahhahah, your such a fucking idiot. when (IF) you paint, do you use the same name more than once? dont you see more than one particular name in each thread, cant you tell by style alone? apparently you cant read, because you think every post in the thread is the same dude, and you cant see your in METALHEADS. so log off, toss a brick through your computer screen, and kill yourself, because you suck at life.