islamic terrorists plot to blow up canada.

CRUSH KILL DESTROY

look, i was just adressing rummy saying that mcveigh had ties to middle easterners

if you want o go nuts on all that other shit, i actually started a thread about mcveigh quite some time ago

http://www.12ozprophet.com/forum/showthread.php?t=90237

i think that was me who said that about arab terrorists and mcveigh. specifically iraqi republican guard. the testimony in his trial confirms that there were dark skinned unknowns

seen with him.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

aa yes, you did say it

but there isn't really anything credible that links him with middle easterners

the white supremacy group sounds a lot more realistic and likely

the witnesses i've read about talk about unidentified white people scoping shit suspiciously

you are an idiot. keep your racist sandnigger remarks in your trailer home.

I assist in the maintenance and administration of a Mosque and hundreds of people come in and out every week. The majority of them I know exactly who they are and where they come from.

We pray in congregation 5 times daily and all types of people come to pray. Do you think we have metal detectors and camera surveillence in the hallway? Do you think we are taking fingerprints at the door? How in the world would the administration of a mosque know what every one of of the people who come there is doing? Do you think we take applications and install lojack on people?

Bring your spraypaint and window breaking to the wrong center, you might not go home vertically. beleive that.

Truthfully, I apologize for that remark, and for being semi-hateful in that post. It's just that after all these years, everytime something happens, I hear the same comments in the media, from both sides. It's getting old, and it's getting frustrating. I'll try and take a deep breath and count to ten before I post like that next time.

But, I'll have you know, the old dude was a known extremist. He was known in the mosque for spreading hate and chilling with young, quiet dudes. People should report that - I don't give a fuck what you say.

look' date=' i was just adressing rummy saying that mcveigh had ties to middle easterners[/quote']

no, I didn't say that.

What I ment was that a group of 100 men could plan an attack if all but 1 back out,

then there's still one nutjob (like McVeigh) who would kill all those people.

I think the article was quoted in here somewhere, but Harper said something along the lines of "as long as its not somebody in my cabinet saying that, I'm not to worried" when he was asked about the threats to himself in this plan (the beheading specifically). Anyone else find it odd that he would make such a glib remark given how serious they are trying to make this plan out to be?

Truthfully, I apologize for that remark, and for being semi-hateful in that post. It's just that after all these years, everytime something happens, I hear the same comments in the media, from both sides. It's getting old, and it's getting frustrating. I'll try and take a deep breath and count to ten before I post like that next time.

But, I'll have you know, the old dude was a known extremist. He was known in the mosque for spreading hate and chilling with young, quiet dudes. People should report that - I don't give a fuck what you say.

I accept your apology and respect your reply. Not many people around here would reply like that, now let me take back my idiot comment.

no doubt, if we had known extremists hanging around the center with young quiet dudes, there's be some investigating going on

Our masjid (mosque) is a very close knit community and all of the regulars know eachother and go to eachothers houses. People here are very family orientated, but random people come through all the time from different cities. We don't look into ever person who comes here obviously, but in our mosque and I can guess about 99% of the mosques around America and Canada extremist types are either being quiet or aren't coming around much because there is no legitamite Jihad in America against normal American citizens or in Canada either. This is widely recognized. So, extremist Jokers trying to pull something aren't going to get far in most cases unless they are preying on young convert muslims who have no real ties to the community and no real understanding of the religion.

I know some people with more extreme views than others , but still even with them , their violent views are just hypothetical at most. If I knew someone was building bombs and getting ready to blow something up, I would definately say something. no doubt.

Muslims are taught to stand up for the truth even if it is against their ownselves and also, we don't ascribe to the "we are right even if we are wrong" ideology.

The prophet Muhammad said "assist your brother if he is oppressed or even if he is the oppressor" So his companions were perplexed asking him how could they help him if he was the oppressor. So the prophet said "stop him from his oppression".

But the thing is, not only do we have to know something, but it does us no good if we don't practice what we know.