islamic terrorists plot to blow up canada.

CRUSH KILL DESTROY

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^^ Word up. I of course don`t want terrorist attacks on my country but this seems like an awfully conveniant way to take away civil rights against a nameless threat. The way the news and Stevie Harpie were on about it being our wake up call made me feel doubt.

let me just set something straight....

these people were 2nd and 3rd generation canadians who grew up in the country with

the same advantages everyone else has (healthcare, decent schooling, etc) and somehow

they all went a little nuts. I've seen pictures of some of the places these guys lived and

it's your every day suburb life. So what made them snap? I can't say for sure.

One thing that is for sure is that the internet as a terrorist 'recruiting tool' is a very real problem.

Terorism been here looooooooooooooooooong before the muslims were branded a bunch of terorists....

Dont belive the media follow your instinct and make your judgement..

As the media is a tool of mass distruction, used to the favor of the curupt world leaders.

um yeah

curupt

i saw that on tv about the terrorists rummy

timothy mcveigh didn't exactly lead a tortured existence either

i've heard theories that it takes a rich society to breed this type of disenfranchisement

because in places where people are living in abject poverty

they don't have the energy to care about politrics

sometimes i feel like coming up in crossfire and going postal on you motherfuckers. one of these days I'm gonna bust a CAPSLOCK out on you motherfuckers....

But seriously though, those fools are retarded. Even Osama Bin Laden doesn't give a shit about blowing up Canada. There's all kinds of nuts out there. It's always the normal ones that become serial killers. At least we have a decent way to vent our frustrations here. Thank you 12oz.

I support the terrorists on this one. Too long has the world strained beneath the yoke of Canuk oppression! How can we suffer this maple leaf tyrrany for even a moment longer! Rise UP America! Wipe the taste of Canadian boot from off your tounge and DEMAND your freedom!

I support the terrorists on this one. Too long has the world strained beneath the yoke of Canuk oppression! How can we suffer this maple leaf tyrrany for even a moment longer! Rise UP America! Wipe the taste of Canadian boot from off your tounge and DEMAND your freedom!

hahahahaha

well what i find funny is all these people saying u.s got what it deserved for medling in places far away..its not a u.s vs the middle east or the middle east vs the u.s. its obviously becoming much larger and much more global, alot of people need to get there heads out of the SAND...no pun and realize noone is safe anymore not even liberal canada.

:cool:

fuck off man no where has EVER been safe.

were canadians scared of communists under their bed when that was all the rage a few years ago too?

yeah, there's always a boogieman. It seems like Islamic terrorists are this centurys flavor.

After all these years it turns out the Indians werent so bad after all. John Wayne got some explaining to do.

fuck off man no where has EVER been safe.

were canadians scared of communists under their bed when that was all the rage a few years ago too?

not an apt comparison. not even close.

and they aren't exactly boogiemen when they're plotting to fuck shit up with three tons of explosives.

why are you apologizing for these people?

I honestly don't know the details of this particualar story.

I am against terrorism as much as anybody on here and whoever reads my posts know that.

I'm just speaking in general about how things in the media get blown out of proportion to fit an agenda.

not an apt comparison. not even close.

and they aren't exactly boogiemen when they're plotting to fuck shit up with three tons of explosives.

why are you apologizing for these people?

im not apologising for them, if they were planning to kill innocent people they should be jailed for the rest of their lives.

what im saying is they probably wouldnt have even had the idea of makign a terrorist attack if the notion of islamic fundamentalist terrorism hadnt been drummed into their heads every day of their lives from one source or another.

i also think its ridiculous that some would suggest that canada should follow americas example so as to make it a safer place against the percieved threat of terrorism in the future.

i thought yum's comparison was kinda apt myself..

the exact same clique of scumbags that exaggerated the communist threat are now running washington and literally exaggerating the threat of terrorism. like...you mean wrapping my windows with ceran wrap and to not 'eat or drink anything'(actual televised warning from fox) is fo'real?!

and liberal canada now has a neo-con PM and we also have a powerful rag(national post) which happens to be a neo-con piece of shit.

I wish these scumbags would get impaled and beheaded and have their heads hang from the rafters during the Stanley Cup Finals when it's in Edmonton.

Thank goodness these people were stopped. Terrorism is a trend now. I bet there are several 16 year old white girls in the city telling their friends that their ex is one of the terrorists.

Most of these fools grew up in nice, suburban, two car garage houses. One of them had set up a "RAC" (Religion Awareness Club) in high school that was pretty much used for his preaching of Islam. And look what happened. Makes you think about what we can do as a preventative measure. Which goes back to my idea of the "harsh" sentences these stupid sandnigger fucks should get, but won't.

I don't give a fuck how marginalized and disenfranchised these fucks were to get "recruited". They live in Canada. They should be paraded around the streets naked and get skinned alive.

And whatever Islamic Centre the one old suspect works for - it should get more than it's windows broken for letting this stuff go on. If I hear one more fuck from one of those centres tell the public that they had no idea what was going on, I'll think about breaking windows and spray painting, myself.

obviously none of these men were being tortured by their canadian government

it would be interesting if they actually were skinned alive

i'm thinking that would breed retribution but hey, it'd be damn entertaining

word to thanking the powers that be for doing their jobs and thwarting this shit

i do agree that the international muslim/islamic community is not doing enough to stand up to this kind of mentality

because saying 'i didn't know' and 'what could i do' or 'they don't represent us' is not enough

but yknow, when you use words like 'sandnigger' you pretty much blow holes in your entire bigoted argument

if that's how [most?] canadians feel about middle easterners, maybe i'm not surprised anymore

obviously none of these men were being tortured by their canadian government

it would be interesting if they actually were skinned alive

i'm thinking that would breed retribution but hey, it'd be damn entertaining

word to thanking the powers that be for doing their jobs and thwarting this shit

i do agree that the international muslim/islamic community is not doing enough to stand up to this kind of mentality

because saying 'i didn't know' and 'what could i do' or 'they don't represent us' is not enough

but yknow, when you use words like 'sandnigger' you pretty much blow holes in your entire bigoted argument

if that's how [most?] canadians feel about middle easterners, maybe i'm not surprised anymore

Yeah, I realized that after I pressed 'submit'. I actually never use that word, but I didn't feel like coming up with an intelligent insult. I should take that back, but I won't, because fuck these wannabe terrorist scum-of-the-earth fools.

Don't judge all Canadians by my tempermental diatribe.

I just read in the paper that some older men at the musalla some of the kids worshipped at fully knew these kids had misguided views of Islam.

Hisham Syed, who considered himself a spiritual advisor to them, said he worried about one youg man in particular - Amin Mohamed Durrani, 19 - who had come under the influence of a fiery preacher at the musalla.

"I know he (Durrani) was reading a lot of twisted stuff on the Internet," he said. "There's a lot of nonsense on the Net taht messes up people's heads."

Syed added that he would get into political discussions with the young man that would become quite heated.

Durran, who has been charged with training and recruiting for a terrorst group, would often spend time with two younger friends at Stephen Leacock Collegiate who were also taken into custody. "They all hung out together," said Syed.

I think Muslims should maybe look out for this type of behaviour and report it. It won't happen, and you can call me what you want, but this type of shit definitely needs to be snitched. But has that ever happened at a mosque, the principal place where these terrorists recruit and discuss their disgusting ideas? Even after all that the world has gone through, I doubt it.