my room mate just pissed in the kitchen

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
I once pissed in a wastebasket. Sad thing is' date=' I wasn't even drunk. I was just real sleepy and pseudo-sleepwalking.[/quote']

yeah, lazy. that's what it is, you must be half messycan man, I know you, too lazy to steal and shit... piss in the trash can because it's closer, and funny...

I was at this party. I brought a handle of Jack Daniels that I'd gotten through nefarious means and I was passing it around, sharing the wealth, having a wonderful time when. This twerp makes us all sit and watch some old Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles TV shows. So I passed out. Next thing I know when my friend walks in the door I say "Hey Joe" whip it out and piss all over the tv. shit happens

One night my boy had some people over, alot of drinking, the usual. And my friend's girlfriend passed out in his bathroom and was kinda wrapped around the base of the toilet. It was really cold and i didn't want to go outside to piss, so i just went in the toilet anyway. Well, i had a split stream, must of been a peice of lint or something, and piss went all over her face and in her mouth.

the end

the best

I was at this party. I brought a handle of Jack Daniels that I'd gotten through nefarious means and I was passing it around' date=' sharing the wealth, having a wonderful time when. This twerp makes us all sit and watch some old Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles TV shows. So I passed out. Next thing I know when my friend walks in the door I say "Hey Joe" whip it out and piss all over the tv. shit happens[/quote']

dumb

a girl i know gets repeatedly drunk to the point where she passes out and pisses her pants while she is sleeping. she was at the same party i was the night before it happened again, and i witnessed her passing out on a homies bed, i told him, "dude you better wake up ***** cuz you know she is gonna pee in your bed". I was joking at the time using the general humor of her doing it before, I never really thought it would. The next day I find out that she did piss his bed, I fucking told him to wactch out!

this is the same bitch that was roaring drunk and opened some girls underwear drawer and took a piss, then used some of the panties to wipe off.

wtf.

Guest R@ndomH3ro
a girl i know gets repeatedly drunk to the point where she passes out and pisses her pants while she is sleeping. she was at the same party i was the night before it happened again, and i witnessed her passing out on a homies bed, i told him, "dude you better wake up ***** cuz you know she is gonna pee in your bed". I was joking at the time using the general humor of her doing it before, I never really thought it would. The next day I find out that she did piss his bed, I fucking told him to wactch out!

this is the same bitch that was roaring drunk and opened some girls underwear drawer and took a piss, then used some of the panties to wipe off.

wtf.

She would get punched in the face, quick

wtf.

Maybe she really gets framed for being the bed pisser..it could be a not so friend of hers that pisses on her and then makes it look like she pisst herself. hey it could happen.....

:confused:

YEARS ago

i was out with friends

everyone got wasted

we get back to B's house

time for bed

he tells everyone where to sleep. we all knew where the bathroom was, but someone was feeling sick adn hogging it up

so B says

"theres a bathroom in my mom's room too"

hours later, B's mom wakes up to find S taking a piss on a pile of her laundry in the corner

he thought B had said "there is a bucket in my mom's room"

and went in there, apparently mistook a pile of laundry for a piss bucket, and unloaded.

Guest nutsonmychin!

why are the dudes that piss on chick's faces cool, but chicks who piss the bed whores?

my friend pissed herself at the bar the other night,.

i have pics.