Wheres My Burrito!!! Wheres My Burrito!!! Wheres My Burrito!!!

earmuffs

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

since we're on the subject of messin with the pizza guys, couple of these dudes in my apartments ordered about $80 in pizza,wings,breadsticks,soda from the pizza place down the street during the superbowl. gave the pizza place a disconnected number and a vacant apartment and held the dude at gunpoint when he was going back to his car. i guess they were hungry?

where do you live... i hate tipping' date=' you wnat a tip.. get a better fucking job. especially here.dood was like 40.. now I know 18 year olds in this city that make like $100,000 a year.[/quote']

Yeah man, its that simple. Nothing else to it. Just get a better job.

:rolleyes:

ive been the delivery pro, and its the tips that make the job worth it. i beat up my own car, paid my own gas and had to wash the fucking dishes.. at times, it sucked.. however, with the tips, i could make more in 5 hours driving pizzas than i did at my "real" job the whole day. plus, the owner is a good friend, so we would get crunk after the oven was off, burn the oregano and eat good.

*tip the delivery guy.. he knows where you live.

I used to deliver pizza. That shit was okay. Luckily the place was run by angry italians that didnt mind if we talked shit to customers if they got out of liine or were being assholes. There was one time i delivered a pizza to this guy in a hotel. He looked at the bottom of his pizza and was like this is burned. Can I get it for free. I told him no but i would have them make him another one. I left with his money and the pizza. When I got back to the place I told the owners what happend and that i already had his money. They told me to keep the money share the pizza with the crew in the back and fuck that asshole. He went hungry i guess. haha.

i use to work at some pizza place. it got bought out tho.

i never delivered pizza, but i would walk around neighborhoods and put flyers

in peoples mail boxes. i got payed 6$ a hour to not do shit.

i worked with 2 close friends and we would just smoke and throw the flyers in the dumpster.

good times

I used to deliver pizza. That shit was okay. Luckily the place was run by angry italians that didnt mind if we talked shit to customers if they got out of liine or were being assholes. There was one time i delivered a pizza to this guy in a hotel. He looked at the bottom of his pizza and was like this is burned. Can I get it for free. I told him no but i would have them make him another one. I left with his money and the pizza. When I got back to the place I told the owners what happend and that i already had his money. They told me to keep the money share the pizza with the crew in the back and fuck that asshole. He went hungry i guess. haha.

that is fucking awasome!