Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
earmuffs

Wheres My Burrito!!! Wheres My Burrito!!! Wheres My Burrito!!!

actually wheres my pizza I ordered Im drunk, tired and have to work in the morning.. Im thinking of just going to bed and they can fuck off..

tipped him $4.05 the place was seriously 5 buildings down.. i bet he walked here

DSC00158.jpg

where do you live... i hate tipping, you wnat a tip.. get a better fucking job. especially here.dood was like 40.. now I know 18 year olds in this city that make like $100,000 a year.

naw i dont.. cuz along with that comes $20 12 packs of beer, Ill settle for $10 in exchange for no dollar slice

since we're on the subject of messin with the pizza guys, couple of these dudes in my apartments ordered about $80 in pizza,wings,breadsticks,soda from the pizza place down the street during the superbowl. gave the pizza place a disconnected number and a vacant apartment and held the dude at gunpoint when he was going back to his car. i guess they were hungry?

where do you live... i hate tipping' date=' you wnat a tip.. get a better fucking job. especially here.dood was like 40.. now I know 18 year olds in this city that make like $100,000 a year.[/quote']

Yeah man, its that simple. Nothing else to it. Just get a better job.

:rolleyes:

ive been the delivery pro, and its the tips that make the job worth it. i beat up my own car, paid my own gas and had to wash the fucking dishes.. at times, it sucked.. however, with the tips, i could make more in 5 hours driving pizzas than i did at my "real" job the whole day. plus, the owner is a good friend, so we would get crunk after the oven was off, burn the oregano and eat good.

*tip the delivery guy.. he knows where you live.

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now