its Pouring

IrishCarBombs

It's pouring in brooklyn right now so im drunk and walking home,

when all of sudden I hear skipping through water and what sounds like a frog noise.

i look to the left and I see a frog, so I grabbbed the little fucker. I put him in an empty

12 pack box and took him home. know he's living with him in a gaint tupperware toy box intill im sober enought to find my fish tank to put him in. so what sould i name him or should i put him back in the wild???

jun03_002.jpg

sorry for the crappy camera phone picture

discuss

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
keep it. you can feed it live shit when you're stoned

YO THIS IS VERY TRUE. ANIMALS KILLING OTHER ANIMALS IS MAD FUN TO WATCH WHEN YOU'RE MAD HIGH B. I WAS AT JB CRIB AND THE NIGGA THOUGHT IT WOULD BE COOL TO THROW THOSE FIGHTING FISH INTO THE SAME TINY BOWL...HE WAS RIGHT, WE ENDED UP PLACING BETS AND SHIT. IM UP 30 DOGGIE, MY FISHES GO HARD. I SUGGEST YOU NAME THE FROG TONY YAYO.

YEAH THATS WHAT IM SAYIN, THAT SHIT PROBABLY GOT SOME ILLMATIC DISEASE. I LIVED IN HARLEM AND THE BX MY WHOLE LIFE AND NEEEEEEVER SEEN ANY KIND OF ANIMALS EXCEPT PIGEONS, RATS, AND ROACHES. I DONT KNOW WHAT BK IS ABOUT BUT IT LOOKS MAD DIRTY. SO I DUNNO WHERE THE FUCK THAT FROG CAME FROM B. UNLESS YOU LIVE IN BROOKLYN, MONTANA STEADA BKNY.