Hey whats up Im new here and new to writing!

Phaze1

Hey Im new to these forums and new to writing!!! I just saw that movie called Bomb the System, it is about writing, and tagging and everything. This movie makes me want to start writing and tagging stuff you kno? I have always liked the art of tagging and writing and have always wanted to get into it but I don't think I would be good at it because I can't even draw very well with pencils, but any tips would be great on helping me out I like to use those elmers painters markers to write with lol I only have a white one that I write on walls with and stuff, but I would really like to get into this for the art and for the fun it but I don't know where to start I really need tips on how to write and stuff for a newb thanks people.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

this thread will be deleted soon by the mods.

there are plenty of answers to be found in the yard, just browse the "Stickies" and use the search function.

Also, post your drawings in the "toys post here" thread in paper chase. You will get some really good advice, and of course, some haters, but get use to it.

you fucking toy

wow YOUR A TOY wanting to write cuz of a movie that shitz gay i say u juz stop but if u wanna get a name a blackbook n some other markers but maybe u should PRACTICE instead of juzz goin out n doin it shitz toy son

don't say newb fag.

Yeesh, it grates on my nerves evverytime I hear it.

Secondly, if you get a tech nerd up in hear who tracks your IP adress every single writer or as you fuckin pigs call us "graffers or taggers" in your area will make your life a living hell :D so just leave these forums and leave us alone :D