Q&A with an ex vice pres

the.crooked

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I love it how these forigners always want to argue with us about what an asshole Bush is like it's our falt what Bush and his people are up to. check this out' date=' Everybody hates Bushes guts and want's him and his cronies dead and gone and America restored to a free democracy! Even Americans!:rolleyes:

Actually, I like Bush insomuch that he's not John Kerry.

If I had my way, we wouldn't even have elected a president at all in the last election.

-fuse.

I love it how these forigners always want to argue with us about what an asshole Bush is like it's our falt what Bush and his people are up to. check this out' date=' Everybody hates Bushes guts and want's him and his cronies dead and gone and America restored to a free democracy! Even Americans!:rolleyes:

Orly?

whatchyougonnadoboutit?

The thing is, Americans on the whole are really amazing , smart, warm, wonderful people-- but you need to get a bit angrier and less apathetic. Demand accontability in this next election. If they steal another election burn it down.

Streets!!

Guest nutsonmychin!

you're all idiots.

except the person who noticed the name on the tie thing.

and yes, i do think the right to bare arms is important, as is free speach, and a ton of other things, i can not like gore and it doesnt mean i like bush.

howard dean all day.

i hate all you people.