Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
the.crooked

Oreilly goes down

yeah, I need a text version, that shit don't play in the sticks...

but I'm all for O'reilly getting a pike up his ass, maybe we could start a petition...

alright after downloading that shit it still doesnt work, anyone who fidns another link to it please post im very eager to see this

basically the gist of the video is O'reilly twice refferenced the massacre of American troops at Maledey during WWII as an atrocity commited by americans. A dude on msnbc serves it to him.

If you can't see it, I go to msnbc.com and search the videos. Or you can go to the onion.com, and look around for it in the feed.

basically the gist of the video is O'reilly twice refferenced the massacre of American troops at Maledey during WWII as an atrocity commited by americans. A dude on msnbc serves it to him.

If you can't see it, I go to msnbc.com and search the videos. Or you can go to the onion.com, and look around for it in the feed.

Keith Olbermann- still my hero. That Scheiss nailed Oreilly!!!:scrambled:

i remember when killa cam and dame dash owned him, that shit was classic. something along the lines of, "forget oreilly, this is the rocafella factor" ha.

no they just looked like fucking monkeys on tv furthering the image of black people beign stupid, im sure it worked out just as planned

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now