Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
r00t

this guy should get the death sentence

Man Shoots Little Girls With Squirt Gun Loaded With Semen

As an 8-year-old girl looked at toys in an Orlando Kmart, a 5-foot-6, 160 pound man with blondish-brown hair politely approached and asked her to open her mouth. What he shot on her face was not water but semen from inside a squirt gun.

link: http://www.shoutwire.com/viewstory/14511/Man_Shoots_Girl_With_Semen_loaded_Water_Gun

p.s. - 99 posts and a bitch aint one

"Graffiti Removal Products

Remove Graffiti quickly and easily Powerful, Biodegradable & Low Odor"

yeah im pretty sure google oner hates us all

i bet you that kid probably wont even let his friends near his squirt gun collection, let alone have a water fight.

[/no homo]

back to the real issue here.....they guy shootin skeet in a 8 yr olds mouth?? what a fucking sicko this guy should be shot with a REAL gun in the mouth

wait til you get real dehydrated one day you'll be thinking about that squirt gun you once shot or the water balloon you once tossed. it seemed like a good idea at the time......WRONG

Dude should be locked in a room with the girl's dad for 20 minutes (no homo) as a part of his sentence...unless, of course, the dad is a pussy in which case Glik has to substitue

And I'm extremely jealous of that kid's collection, I miss the days of watergun and balloon fights

Dude should be locked in a room with the girl's dad for 20 minutes (no homo) as a part of his sentence...unless, of course, the dad is a pussy in which case Glik has to substitue

And I'm extremely jealous of that kid's collection, I miss the days of watergun and balloon fights

i think even a pussy would kick thats dudes ass

you cant get aids from a homeless dude bustin a nut on your forehead

does anybody find it funny that before the semen shooting, the "sicko" would have to have gone about his day strapped with a water pistol. full of semen.

humans never cease to amaze me.

i once pissed in a supersoaker and shot some kid in the face. i was young so it was okay.

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now