Wendys gets rid of 99 cent menu due to rising cost of oil.

Some1

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i went to wendy's yesterday. the 99 cent menu was in tact.

it's one of the few fast food places i'll go to. but they are a republican company so i try not to as much. plus general trying not to eat nast if i can help it.

don't get me wrong, i eat meat. in fact, i don't eat much besides meat.

we've got a 24hr mcdonalds and subway across the street from each other, and a 24 hr burger king down the street. i'd rather go to a diner usually though.

Has anyone noticed they never have black people working at kfc and they never have mexicans working at taco bell? Coincidence? I think Not!

Hah!! Far from true brother....the KFC near me before I moved seemed as though they wouldnt hire anyone but blacks...

and Some 1- do you really think G Dubya is personally raising oil prices?

In my local wendys you go up to the window on fridays or saturdays ask for this one lady and she knows who we are now and ask for this one lady i forget her name but i know it when i am drunk scream her name in the window give her a couple beers and she gives us a cache of nuggets and jbc's we got it good in manchester

I know what I'm eating for lunch today... Maybe I'll splurge and grab two.

Originally Posted by RustySprayCan

Has anyone noticed they never have black people working at kfc and they never have mexicans working at taco bell? Coincidence? I think Not!

Down the street from my work at Taco Bell, they're all Mexican. And at the KFC, you guessed it, 98% black. But, this is the Bay!

PEOPLE PLEASE READ MY FIRST POST THERE IS STILL A 99CENT MENU!!!!

I just used the title to catch your attention!!!!

Tomfoolery!

wendy's is the only fast food i'll eat

Most untrue statement ever.

The whole staff at taco bell around here is hispanic, & the kfc well I don't know I hate kfc

Equal Opportunity Employers my ass

Taco Bell would never hire me.

two of my friends and i almost left to go yell at wendy's folk. then i read all the way through the post. i still wanna go yell at them for this. but i aint hungry enough. will be after the blunt. how am i gonna get:

1 fry

1 frostie

1 jbc

2 chk nugs

1 drink

for six dollars? TELL ME THAT... HOW?