Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
boogie hands

releasing a metal album on 6.6.06....

....is gayer than 8 guys fucking 9 guys. i hang out with metal kids all the time and none of them give a shit about the devil....most of them are too busy drinking keystone and not bathing to be bothered with that nonsense. fuck satan anyway....that shit is even cornier than the idea of god (dont debate me on this. i dont care). its like the ultimate in religion and for some reason nerds who played guitar through high school instead of going out with girls think satan is the toughest thing ever.

p.s.- if satan existed why would he make 6.6.06 a fucking tuesday. ooooohhhh....the lord of darkness picked the most boring day of the week to jam out. if he was as cool as everyone thinks he is he would definitely pick a saturday. saturdays rule.

p.p.s.- this is what comes up when you google image "dropped parking ticket".

NoParkingWithRedCircle.jpg

yes bitches. i am 2 for 2 and $200 dollars richer.

i hang out with metal kids all the time and none of them give a shit about the devil

Obviously, they're not metal enough.

p.s.- if satan existed why would he make 6.6.06 a fucking tuesday. ooooohhhh....the lord of darkness picked the most boring day of the week to jam out. if he was as cool as everyone thinks he is he would definitely pick a saturday. saturdays rule.

p.p.s.- this is what comes up when you google image "dropped parking ticket".

NoParkingWithRedCircle.jpg

yes bitches. i am 2 for 2 and $200 dollars richer.

the first p.s. made me laugh the second one confused me am I missing something is there a game being played that I am not aware of if so I want in...

Guest R@ndomH3ro

If they where Metal they would be getting ready to burn down some churches or shoot up there school.

JOHN TRAVOLTA AS A GAY DEVIL ?!?!?!?!?

He dances till the bar closes and then he goes home and wants to be whipped with his own tail../

wow that was arandom thought...

JOHN TRAVOLTA AS A GAY DEVIL ?!?!?!?!?

He dances till the bar closes and then he goes home and wants to be whipped with his own tail../

wow that was arandom thought...

Dont let your fantasies get away from you.

hahahaha ^^^ Classic shit. i was wondering....why the fuck this gay devil look familiar? then it popped into my head. it's like a hella wrong version of "face/Off"

fuck releasing albums and movies, or having parties or shows on 6/6/6

we should be burning down yuppies and dancing on cop cars.

not because the devil is cool, but because it will scare christians.

p.s. 666 was just a reference to Nero. get over it.

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now