Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
guerillaeye

street magic

the way it started out was so saturated with gayness, yet it continues on to the very end

That picture really sucks.

apparently steroids really suck, too.

i had no idea they shrunk nuts like that.

fuck you guys i thought it was an okay trick.

cmon that fag cuts his wrist open? you guys are too hardcore to admit you all jacked off to it

trust me if like kettie cat posted it saying she was in a thong eating spaghetti-o's, you'd all be like "omg thanks for sharing cat that was the dopest shit ever

So gay, it's ridiculous. It's not even that amazing, good make-up FX can do the wrist thing, the personalized coin is another story, but that's done in a billion other tricks. I can't believe how fucking lame that dude is.

Now, David Blaine pulling some bitch's teef out and blowing them back in is something else altogether.

So gay, it's ridiculous. It's not even that amazing, good make-up FX can do the wrist thing, the personalized coin is another story, but that's done in a billion other tricks. I can't believe how fucking lame that dude is.

Now, David Blaine pulling some bitch's teef out and blowing them back in is something else altogether.

i know some of criss angels and blaines tricks. surprisingly simple

stuff, but very impressive to those not 'in the know'

we can all buy some from ellusionist.com

blaine uses 'the raven' alot.

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now