you gotta laugh at this shit

Guest spectr

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest nutsonmychin!
natural selection... you would think the guy woul dhave better common sense

i have noticed that private school, harvard types tend to be very intelligent in some areas, but when it comes to common sense, and good decision making they really suck donkey dick.

i mean.

look at all the dumb shit they do.

shall we review the ways frat boys have died in the past 5 years??

faggots.

i have noticed that private school, harvard types tend to be very intelligent in some areas, but when it comes to common sense, and good decision making they really suck donkey dick.

lack of life experience innit. They ought to have lessons in crossing the road and going to the shop like in special ed

Guest nutsonmychin!

well, if everything is mapped out for you, then you really dont have to make decisions do you???

weird.

i would never trade my hard knock life for a sliver spoon.

how boring???

I bet he wrote H-Blok

The kid who chased him and shot him yelled, "You're dead meat!"

I remember a similar something to this. A Harvard grad student stabbed and killed someone in Cambridgeport. I'm fascinated by the Harvard exclusivity. I think that Harvard students can be very nice, but they do tend to be nieve about regular things like how not to get killed.

The fact that a newspaper said he was "tagging" with "gang-style" graffiti doesn't mean shit. They have no idea what they're fucking talking about. He could easily have been putting up fat cap tags, or writing "fuck you" because the people that lived there had been assholes to him for no reason (or, more likely, because he was native american.)

So what's funny? That a bright, motivated member of the most persecuted minority in our country made a bad decision and, as a result, was murdered at age 24?

Or that a misguided 17 year old made a bad decision, probably at someone else's urging, and now is going to have his life ruined?

I can think of two families that probably aren't laughing.

The way the news layed it all out makes the kid seem like a complete douchebag who, I won't say got what he deserved, but yeah. Then again, the news isn't exactly known for being honest, so kid could have just got shot for catchin a tag, as you said.

And as far as the kid who shot him, why would you feel bad? Yeah, it sucks that he ruined his life for this, but he did it himself. I'm pretty sure he knew what pullin a trigger would do, he could have easily caught the kid and beat his ass

I certainly don't feel as bad for the shooter as I do for the other kid.

But he's probably coming up in an environment where he doesn't see a lot of options besides running with this gang, and he probably was pressured to do some shit like this. 17 year olds don't know shit, and it always sucks to see someone young make a bad decision that will adversely affect the rest of their life.

I can feel you on the pressure to join a gang and all that, but regardless of his age he still knew what shootin the kid would do. I'm only 18 and I can tell you I definately wouldn't shoot someone for somethin like that...I definately woulda caught him and beat his ass, but that's the difference between a murder and an assault charge

Guest spectr
I bet he wrote H-Blok

The kid who chased him and shot him yelled, "You're dead meat!"

I remember a similar something to this. A Harvard grad student stabbed and killed someone in Cambridgeport. I'm fascinated by the Harvard exclusivity. I think that Harvard students can be very nice, but they do tend to be nieve about regular things like how not to get killed.

yeah i remember that stabbing didnt the dude get off ?

Yeah he did.

But talk about a weight on your conscience.

Harvey definitely pulled our card on all of this (no sarcasm) but I think the circumstances of this case are unique and bear discussion if not laughter.

At some point when things get so bad all you can do is laugh about the situation.