you gotta laugh at this shit

Guest spectr

Guest spectr

Harvard student killed in graffiti prank in Minneapolis

BY DAVID HAWLEY

ST. PAUL PIONEER PRESS

Duane Meat, who would have graduated from Harvard University next year, died because of a prank.

Minneapolis police disclosed Friday that Clarence D. "Duane" Meat, the man fatally shot Wednesday morning after spray-painting graffiti on a South Minneapolis duplex, was "tagging" the house in response to being harassed several weeks ago by reputed gang members who were gathered there when Meat happened to walk by.

That account was reported in the Harvard Crimson, the campus newspaper for the Ivy League school near Boston. The paper quoted Sgt. Mike Keefe, a member of the Minneapolis Police Department's homicide unit.

Meat, 24, was a member of the Leech Lake Band of Ojibwe, where his mother is an Ojibwe language teacher.

According to Minneapolis police, Meat and another man were painting gang-like graffiti on a house Wednesday morning when a 17-year-old youth came out of the house and chased them. Meat was shot once in the chest and died less than an hour later at Hennepin County Medical Center, according to a medical report.

The alleged shooter, suspected of being a member of the Sureros 13 gang, was arrested late Wednesday afternoon and is awaiting murder charges. The arrest followed a tense day with several blocks blocked off until a heavily armed police response team could secure the house.

Meat was not affiliated with a gang, Keefe told the Harvard newspaper. The graffiti painting "was more of a prank than anything," Keefe was quoted as saying.

Considered a brilliant student, Meat was an honors student at the private Berkshire School in Sheffield, Mass., before going to Harvard.

At Harvard, where he studied economics, Meat was a former president of Native Americans at Harvard College. He had taken the spring semester off and planned to resume studies in the fall, according to the Crimson

http://www.duluthsuperior.com/mld/duluthsuperior/news/local/14516547.htm

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest spectr
when pretending to keep it real goes wrong.....

yup

i don't feel bad at all

1. he was a harvard student, i am from boston and know for a fact most harvard students don't deserve to live

2. he was painting graffiti on someones house.

3. he knew it was some gangbangers house and yet he was still doing it.

4. he was "Considered a brilliant student" yet he still didn't have the sense not to go paint some gangsters house in some ghetto of minneapolis wait i just said ghetto twice right there

yeah i thought 12oz might like this article.

i was reading the newspaper the other day, about a few shootings in richmond, california. some 13 year old kid was shot and as he was dying, and his older brother was holding him, the little kid was like "i dont wanna die!". i felt sympathy, and was almost abuot to shed a tear, when i then read that these kids were self proclaimed members of the Surenos gang.

thats when i threw down the newspaper, and started laughing, and was like "fuck that stupid kid, he deserved dying for being a member of a gang like the SUrenos too bad kid, YOUR GONNA DIE FOR BEING A SCRAP!!"

Guest nutsonmychin!
i was reading the newspaper the other day, about a few shootings in richmond, california. some 13 year old kid was shot and as he was dying, and his older brother was holding him, the little kid was like "i dont wanna die!". i felt sympathy, and was almost abuot to shed a tear, when i then read that these kids were self proclaimed members of the Surenos gang.

thats when i threw down the newspaper, and started laughing, and was like "fuck that stupid kid, he deserved dying for being a member of a gang like the SUrenos too bad kid, YOUR GONNA DIE FOR BEING A SCRAP!!"

wow.

you are a fucking moron.

die of leperocy.