Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Guest spectr

you gotta laugh at this shit

Guest spectr

Harvard student killed in graffiti prank in Minneapolis

BY DAVID HAWLEY

ST. PAUL PIONEER PRESS

Duane Meat, who would have graduated from Harvard University next year, died because of a prank.

Minneapolis police disclosed Friday that Clarence D. "Duane" Meat, the man fatally shot Wednesday morning after spray-painting graffiti on a South Minneapolis duplex, was "tagging" the house in response to being harassed several weeks ago by reputed gang members who were gathered there when Meat happened to walk by.

That account was reported in the Harvard Crimson, the campus newspaper for the Ivy League school near Boston. The paper quoted Sgt. Mike Keefe, a member of the Minneapolis Police Department's homicide unit.

Meat, 24, was a member of the Leech Lake Band of Ojibwe, where his mother is an Ojibwe language teacher.

According to Minneapolis police, Meat and another man were painting gang-like graffiti on a house Wednesday morning when a 17-year-old youth came out of the house and chased them. Meat was shot once in the chest and died less than an hour later at Hennepin County Medical Center, according to a medical report.

The alleged shooter, suspected of being a member of the Sureros 13 gang, was arrested late Wednesday afternoon and is awaiting murder charges. The arrest followed a tense day with several blocks blocked off until a heavily armed police response team could secure the house.

Meat was not affiliated with a gang, Keefe told the Harvard newspaper. The graffiti painting "was more of a prank than anything," Keefe was quoted as saying.

Considered a brilliant student, Meat was an honors student at the private Berkshire School in Sheffield, Mass., before going to Harvard.

At Harvard, where he studied economics, Meat was a former president of Native Americans at Harvard College. He had taken the spring semester off and planned to resume studies in the fall, according to the Crimson

http://www.duluthsuperior.com/mld/duluthsuperior/news/local/14516547.htm

Guest nutsonmychin!

Surenos in Minneapolis???

Ego...is that yer cousin?? SUR TRESEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

pffft......

Surenos in Minneapolis???

Ego...is that yer cousin?? SUR TRESEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

pffft......

i was gonna say something along these lines

good job jew, you beat me to it

i dont think the 17 year old should be charged with murder. I mean, MEAT ROKONERISM fuckin painted gang signs on his crib. Probably rival or mocking gang signs which is double the insult. What a fuckin fool.

That's what meat gets for fuckin with some gangsters..I mean, doesn't meat listen to any rap music?

MeatOner-Rest In Porkchop.

what a dumb genius....he does this to get back a gang members who congregate near his house...idiot i feel bad for the young scrap though hes caught up fer sure killing a harvard student

Guest nutsonmychin!

it's always bad when you shoot a white kid.

edit*** or a rich kid.

Guest spectr
when pretending to keep it real goes wrong.....

yup

i don't feel bad at all

1. he was a harvard student, i am from boston and know for a fact most harvard students don't deserve to live

2. he was painting graffiti on someones house.

3. he knew it was some gangbangers house and yet he was still doing it.

4. he was "Considered a brilliant student" yet he still didn't have the sense not to go paint some gangsters house in some ghetto of minneapolis wait i just said ghetto twice right there

yeah i thought 12oz might like this article.

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now