I've fallen, and I can't get up.

dirtydoses

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

well here i am, its a bit past 4 pm, and i still can feel it. so its been 26 hours. it must be a scratch. shitty!

and to those trail mix shit talkers, do you like the following:

raisins

sunflower seeds

peanuts

dried fruit

or are you too posh to eat them all together at once?

no m&m's in your mix?

nope only the good stuff now. i use to get some mixes with m&m's, but they always put so damn many in there, i might as well just be eating m&m's.

and lord_casek, i'm with ya, granola is near the top of my list. esp with some yogurt.

Guest nutsonmychin!

trail mix is fucking wack.

just like sees candies.

it's like a bunch of gross, or ok tasting shit and they mix in like one or too good things to fool you. i mean, everyone just wants the peanuts and m&ms. why not buy peanuts and m&ms?

and sees candies. ever notice that they taste like shit? you take little bites of all of them, but, they are gross so you move on to another, when you are done 70% of the candies are still in the box, with a small bite out of them. You got to the 2 or 3 you really wanted, and those are fucking nasty too, you only think they are good because of all the work it was to find them. why not buy a box of GOOD chocolate truffels?

fuck.

i hate sees.

but i still bite all of them!

ONLY A WHITE PERSON WOULD TAKE A PLASTIC BAG AND SAY ....."HMMM YOU KNO WHAT SOUNDS GOOD? IF I MIX RAISONS' date=' NUTS...AND SOME M&MS!!, AND THEN IM GONNA NAME IT AFTER A TRAIL!"[/quote']

it helps with energy. ya'll non-whites would know that you could run from cops easier if you had some trail mix in ya.