Practice! Practice! Practice!

screw-up

I wanna Practice On My Pieces....But I Don't Know How!...Can Some One Tell me an effective way to practice....i know i start out simple..block, bubbles etc etc...but do i fill up notebooks or what? i heard somewhere copy cereal boxs fonts....well idk can i get some feed back plz@:p

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

yeah read the back of froot loops and it shows you how to paint and everything.

some times theres a free on the run marker in the box.:D

close this thread.

if oyu wanna know post your shit in the TOYS POST HERE THREAD.

read thread titles before you post,

I wanna Practice On My Pieces....But I Don't Know How!...Can Some One Tell me an effective way to practice....i know i start out simple..block' date=' bubbles etc etc...but do i fill up notebooks or what? i heard somewhere copy cereal boxs fonts....well idk can i get some feed back plz@:p[/quote']

Fill up 15 thick large blackbooks. If you do that, you should have developed something worth looking at by then... maybe :)

the point of practicing block letters it to get a basic feel on how perspective works. try block letters in different ways, make it look like its coming out of the ground, or from the left or right. dont connect them, just make them the same size and keep them close. you can practice coloring techniques on em also, like make different outlines with certain colors around the letters and other random stuff. when your ready to move on you will know because connecting and shit wont be that hard, and letter structure will seem to come to you easier.stay away from shading and other shit that makes 3d look extreme.