I almost hit the kid... with my car

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

i saw a little kid, like probably 8 walking home from school once, with him and his little friends. my homies and i are mob'n down the street and we hear a screech. look over in time to see this kid get nailed in the back buy one of those old ford trucks, you know the iron cast monsters. kid goes flying into the air, lands on his back. gets up walks to the side of the road, sits down, and starts crying, the old man driving almost shit. turns out when i was watching the news his friends were playing around and shoved him into the street. fuucked up.

saw a cop get hit by an old lady when she ran a red light, flew over the hood and landed on the opposite side, both his legs we're shattered. good times.

friend of mine was hit by a lifted truck, killed him, his girlfriend said the thing pretty much tore his head off.

this mexican kid i knew hit a homeless guy wheeling a shopping cart full of 2 x 4's across the street at 2am. killed him, one of the boards went through the windshield and caught the passenger in the forehead, 32 stitches. his licensed was suspended for 90 days because he was high as fuck. but since the guy wasnt in a cross walk thats all that went down

friend of mines wife hit a dude on a bike about three months ago, totalled her brand new altima, she was going 65, police said he was killed almost instantly. there were bits of his hair in her cracked windshield, ill have to find the pictures, nasty shit.

okay, last one, i promise. a diesel hit a car after running a red light, car flips about four times before hitting a bustop and tearing through the wall of the convienient store behind it. my friend and i were sitting at the bus stop opposite of this, the guy sitting at the bustop, his leg was ripped off, and his body was buried inside the mangled bustop, he survived. i had his shoe for awhile, and i have pics of that too. if i find them i will post the bloody mess.

i was hit by a car once. I was crossing westheimer (a major road in houston) on a bike. Some old bitch from river oaks didn't see the red

light and continued on through it. Sufficive to say, she hit my back tire and the bike fell out from under me. I landed almost in a push up

position. My head never touched the ground. I was way lucky. The funny thing was my dad was riding a bike right behind me. He watched

the entire thing happen. After I was on the ground ok, he was up and bangin on the car cussin the shit out of the old woman. I thought

it was funny at the time. I also got a brand new bike out of it the next day. Went for a ride along allen parkway.

friend of mines wife hit a dude on a bike about three months ago, totalled her brand new altima, she was going 65, police said he was killed almost instantly. there were bits of his hair in her cracked windshield, ill have to find the pictures, nasty shit.

Fuck, how is she taking having killed someone ?

about a year ago i was driving to my girls house. There were a group of kids, maybe 14 or 15 year olds, riding their bikes on the other side of the street. They went to cross the road and stopped in the middle. So as im getting closer and closer to this group of kids in the street another kid rides up and hops off his bike in the middle of the street and punches another kid in the head. This kid falls off his bike and bounces off the front quarter pannel of my truck while im going about 50. He bounced across 2 lanes of traffic into the grass. Im lookin back like oh shit and then i see all the other kids start to beat the shit out of him. At which point i decided it was no longer a crusty mike kinda problem and continued on my way.

I WOULDA STEPPED IN. FAG

ok duane meat.

anyway

its not like i hit him head on and broke his legs. He got bumped hella hard and got spun off the side of my truck. He was still on his feet when he stumbled to the other side of the road and was holding his head, not his legs. Sure, I bet it hurt, but far from hurt bad.

like i said, it no longer looked like my kinda problem.

but he bounced off of your car. it was your problem.

ugh.

this is just pissing me off. regardless if he was hurt or not.

I guess you cant fully understand till someone smashes into you and leaves you on the street..

yeah ive been hit before. I got hit by a garbage truck while riding my bike when i was about 15. But my point is... some one pushed him into my truck. So he got bumped to the other side of the road. Was still standing and looking okay. Then started getting beat down savagely by 10 people. You know, you have to have done something pretty shitty to get your ass beat after getting hit by a car. Ive stepped in with 10 on 1 odds before. I did that shit for some one i knew well and it ended up bad, let alone me steppin in for some one i dont know shit about or what he did to deserve that shit.

You're acting like i hit a dog or something which i would have definately stopped for.

I went to pick up my lil brother from my aunt's house. Im turning the corner where there are some kids playing, like 6 to 12 year olds. I pull into the driveway and theres a lil girl and her dad on a bike (shes on a lil big wheel). I stopped 4 to 6 feet from her. I admit I was going a lil more than I shouldve. I stopped and acted like nothing but inside Im screaming holy shit and sweatin it bad. She looked about 4 to 6 yo and her dad just held his hand out and pushed her back a lil.

Even though nothing happened and I know I could never forgive myself If shit did go down, I still feel really bad. Im holding it in like some lil shit but I know that it was a big deal.

I need to calm the fuck down

(driving and physically)

*there are 52 I's in this post excluding this sentence*

You sound neurotic. See a shrink and get some pills.

I WOULDA STEPPED IN. FAG

What are you talking about??? If dude hopped out the whip and jumped in he would have got stomped out next to homeboy that got pushed into his whip, then his whip would have gotten thrashed and/or took.

Sometimes I realy question you kids street smarts.

i saw a little kid, like probably 8 walking home from school once, with him and his little friends. my homies and i are mob'n down the street and we hear a screech. look over in time to see this kid get nailed in the back buy one of those old ford trucks, you know the iron cast monsters. kid goes flying into the air, lands on his back. gets up walks to the side of the road, sits down, and starts crying, the old man driving almost shit. turns out when i was watching the news his friends were playing around and shoved him into the street. fuucked up.

saw a cop get hit by an old lady when she ran a red light, flew over the hood and landed on the opposite side, both his legs we're shattered. good times.

friend of mine was hit by a lifted truck, killed him, his girlfriend said the thing pretty much tore his head off.

this mexican kid i knew hit a homeless guy wheeling a shopping cart full of 2 x 4's across the street at 2am. killed him, one of the boards went through the windshield and caught the passenger in the forehead, 32 stitches. his licensed was suspended for 90 days because he was high as fuck. but since the guy wasnt in a cross walk thats all that went down

okay, last one, i promise. a diesel hit a car after running a red light, car flips about four times before hitting a bustop and tearing through the wall of the convienient store behind it. my friend and i were sitting at the bus stop opposite of this, the guy sitting at the bustop, his leg was ripped off, and his body was buried inside the mangled bustop, he survived. i had his shoe for awhile, and i have pics of that too. if i find them i will post the bloody mess.

Post the pics!