Seattle Vaction

New14

Hey I am pretty new to the site and I live in Arkansas but I am goin on vaction in Seattle and was wounderin if any one new of any graff shops in

seattle and if so what were there addresses?

P.S. Need this because theres no Scene in Arkansas which means no stores no fellow writers complete emptienes:(

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
"BY the way" you goddamn caveman. You are the most compelling example i have to retire "Lens" and bring back the Spelling Nazi full time.

I WILL TYPE THE GOD DAMN WAY I WANT TO TYPE FUCK HEAD. Is all that spelled correctly DIP SHIT.

dont take it personal, just nobody wants to help.

by the by, i always give fucked up directions when somebody stops to ask me. if you dont know my city, get the hell on.

OKAY i will go back to bombingscience.com and talk to some helpfull people I just thought it would be cool to try out a new web sites forums but if any one does want to help me and not be an ass hole then tell please.:o