Breakfast lunch and dinner

Soup BDC

I'm looking for ideas of what to eat since i eat the same shit in short three or four day rotations. I'll kick it off.

Today will be/has been:

Breakfast: Carls Jr. Spicy breakfast burrito

Lunch: Sandwich: roast beef, cheddar cheese, onion rings, bbq sauce, rustic italian baguette.

Dinner: Nearly-raw top serloin, and salad.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

you eat fucking yucky stuff.

i'm no better.

Breakfast: english muffin

Lunch: apple cinnamon oatmeal

Delighful Mid-day Snack: joe o's (trader joe's version of the oreo. Cannot be fucked with)

Dinner: Either pasta, leftover bbq ribs with corn i will be cutting off the cob, or skirtsteak tacos w/ avocado

Guest nutsonmychin!

eat rising moon ravioli.

eat soup.

eat a croque madame

eat 4 cheese ravioli from luca deli with brown butter & sage

eat pallela

eat pussy

Guest nutsonmychin!

thx.

i didnt eat all that,

it;s just good stuff to eat.

rising moon does really make the best shit. the ravioli flavors are fucking tits.

Breakfast : Chorizo and Eggs with some starfucks coffe and a few donuts around the workshop.

Lunch : The nearest burger/pizza joint.

Dinner : usually whatever i got lurkin around the freezer i can nuke to defrots and fry up on my instagrill ...of course accompanied with a few nice cold heineken dark brews and some fries. woooord

Breakfast I had a sausage, egg, and cheese McGriddle, a sausage and egg breakfast burrito, and 2 hashbrowns

For lunch I had Taco Bell; a spicy chicken burrito, a crunch wrap supreme (no tomato), and a cheesey fiesta potatoe

I haven't had anything that could qualify as dinner yet, but I'm quite hungry

I also consume 3 protein shakes which are basically 12oz of milk and like 100g of protein powder each.

Then I have a pumptech 'shake' which is 8oz water and two scoops of pumptech.

Ontop of that I have about 28 supplemental pills a day and in total probably 3L of water.

So, Im never really that hungry.

today i ate:

- honey bunch of oats cereal

- thai food - fried tofu w/ green beans, yellow curry (baby corn, chicken, tomatoes, pineapples,

bell peppers- red and green, and some other stuff), garlic shrimp and mushrooms w/ some salad in there,

and some white rice.

- some fried vegetables (egg plant, zuiccini(sp?), and carrots) with some grain type stuff - all complements of my gf's cooking

I have a weird eating pattern do to I usually paint at night..

First meal: Some chips

Second mean: Chipotle Chicken Fajita Burrito

Then I had some ice cream a few hours later

Third meal (as I come back from painting): Usually Jack in the Box Chicken Sandwhich and 99cent Tacos...

Beer.

so i just tried this new, well dunno if its' new new, but its new to me, in terms of trying it anyways. A "Chili-BaconBurg-Hasher" ?...this local diner near my area started serving them as an 'attention getter!" for passin by tourists from the mainland us, plus japanese LOVE to try really weird food while here on vacation. but word. it's basically two giant gourmet garlic buns, toasted. a 1/4 pound of fresh north shore beef cattle co. a thin yet purposefull layer of chili *good chili too not that 89cent can shit* two slices of choices of cheese, with two strips of bacon. and a paper thin yet hella tasty tater pancake. also known as a hash brown. but word. hella tasty and the price is right 6.50 for that, choice of side plus all you can drink re-fill soda muggs. word. i think i just found a replacement for all 3 meals. and yes kitty face ^_^ chorizo and eggs is quite the shit....mmm hmmm good nigga

because i'm a half black spic. and more over i'm allergic to msg and seafood. meaning 9 outta 10 musubi's i can't eat because of the soysauce they use. soysauce has msg. loco moco's are basically heart cloggers that just don't taste right to me. 9 outta ten local dishes, even if no seafood or msg is involved...i just don't like the flavor. so word.