I CRASHED MY CAR TODAY!!!

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest R@ndomH3ro
I JUST REAR ENDED SOME BITCH IN A VAN! SHE HAD A FAT ASS BUT SHE HAD MAD PANTY LINE. YEA SO ANYWAYS MY CARS FUCKED UP AND SHIT. GONNA COST ME MAD MONEY. LIFE IS GOOD.

God dont like ugly

WELL SHE DID STOP HELLA QUICK IN FRONT OF ME. I WAS ON HER ASS PRETTY HARD SO AS SOON AS SHE STOPPED I COLDNT BRAKE FAST ENOUGH.

So it was half her fault for gook-driving, and half your fault for riding her ass.

THAT WAS A PRETTY GAY THING TO SAY???

I FEEL YOU THOUGH....MY BACK BUMPER WAS ALL CHIPPED UP AND SOME DRUNK DUDE REAR ENDED ME EARLIER THIS YEAR, SO I GOT A BRAND NEW BUMPER. SOMETIMES I WISH MY CAR WOULD GET TOTALLED SO I CAN BUY SOMETHING NEW.....THIS BITCH HAD A BUSTED UP HONDA VAN, AND HER BACK BUMPER WAS ALL FUCKED UP. SO IT LOOKS LIKE SHES GETTING A NEW BUMPER COURTESY OF MY DUMBASS

Guest spectr

what no pictures of horrible painful injuries, no dead bodies, no pictures of your wrecked car even dam this thread is lame as hell