Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
mr.yuck

I get lazy when drunk

I came home the other morning at like 5 am and decided to take a shower. The water just completely stopped draining out of the tub and i was like fuck it, I'll take care of this when i sober up. I left out of the shower and went downstairs to get some water before i passed out and i heard some running water. Well I looked at the floor and it was soaked. I looked up at the ceiling and it was pouring water out of it from like 7 spots. Like heavy rain. I sat there and looked at it for a minute then said to myself "Fuck this." I skipped the glass of water and went back upstairs and passed out.

oh i woke up around 3pm. I went downstairs like nothing had happend. There was no water and i figured i was just trippin. but then this other dude that lived there walked in he said he came down and the bitch was flooded and if i saw anything when i got home in the morning.

He said it looked like the sink in his bathroom had water backing up out of it and that is what flooded the house. I told him that i took a shower and the tub backed up and maybe thats why the shower water came out of his sink in his bathroom. Our plumbing is fucked. We dont think its necessary to call the land lord though. No one wants him snooping around for any reason.

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now