I get lazy when drunk

mr.yuck

I came home the other morning at like 5 am and decided to take a shower. The water just completely stopped draining out of the tub and i was like fuck it, I'll take care of this when i sober up. I left out of the shower and went downstairs to get some water before i passed out and i heard some running water. Well I looked at the floor and it was soaked. I looked up at the ceiling and it was pouring water out of it from like 7 spots. Like heavy rain. I sat there and looked at it for a minute then said to myself "Fuck this." I skipped the glass of water and went back upstairs and passed out.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

oh i woke up around 3pm. I went downstairs like nothing had happend. There was no water and i figured i was just trippin. but then this other dude that lived there walked in he said he came down and the bitch was flooded and if i saw anything when i got home in the morning.

He said it looked like the sink in his bathroom had water backing up out of it and that is what flooded the house. I told him that i took a shower and the tub backed up and maybe thats why the shower water came out of his sink in his bathroom. Our plumbing is fucked. We dont think its necessary to call the land lord though. No one wants him snooping around for any reason.