Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
CACashRefund

Feel good about lunch!

I have discovered this today:

bowls.jpg

Freshly prepared with layers of your KFC favorites - a generous serving of our creamy mashed potatoes, sweet kernel corn, bite size pieces of all-white meat crispy chicken, topped with our homestyle gravy and 3-cheese blend.

Go out and appreciate.

Im not gonna name any names but somebody here likes theirs with no gravy. How are you gonna have KFC mashed potatoes with no gravy?

Exactly.

Listen motherfucker. I told you the gravey ruins it.

UGH.

YEA! it's like the best thing since..

man. Its the best thing ever

I like that sort of shit for breakfast - anytime I get breakfast food it all gets mixed together, no matter what. I'll eat country fried steak off of pancakes with eggs, red potatoes, hot sauce, sausage gravy, actual sausage, and jelly all on top of each other...

I'm a complex man, and my food reflects it...

yo, this is what you do:

cook some hashbrowns with onions, mushrooms, and any other shit you like in the pan. add hot sauce, salt, pepper, whatever will cure your cancer.

when everything is 90% done turn the heat as hot as it will go and crack some eggs into that and scramble it up.

food for the gods, son.

if you're really savage, get some toast going and stuff those eggs in between the bread and take that to go.

Haha, that shit looks gross. I only like mashed potatoes which I have mashed myself. Otherwise it is always going to be some gross sloppy school dinner shit. And sweetcorn can't be eaten cuz it always can be seen in sick.

that looks absolutely fucking incredible. i hope it hurrys the fuck up onto australians menu's.

a question for any east coast aussies. whats the deal with no hot and spicy chicken at kfc over there?

That shit looks delicious. Still hasn't arrived in PR though.

Church's corn nuggets suprised me in ways no nugget has ever surprised me before.

dude that bowl of stuff is nasty dog food looking artery clogging overtime on the toilet bowl crap!!!

but thats how food in the future will be all mixed together at first in one bowl then condensed into iv form then into just a pill...

welcome to the future bitches...

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now