fatbastard

1992 for me-11 years old,i had a metallica shirt and a skateboard at all times,me and my man stopped this kid in the street,my boy grabbed his walkmen out of his pocket took his boys2men tape out,said "fuck is this?boyz2men!?!" and smashed it on the ground. i sometimes see the kid who did this about every year or so,he always talks about this incident.he feels like he acomplished something "member dat? heh heh" it would be a real lame thing to do if the boys2men kid wasnt such a total douche.hes probably a cop now

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
also 1987' date=' twins win world series, i proceed to rock the white world series crew neck sweatshirt daily.[/quote']

Man, I remember being glued to those Series. Have you heard about what happened to Jeff Reardon? Robbed a store and got booked and shit. Google it.

my little brother was born, i lived in england at the time, my pops always had us movin around cause he was in the military. i was 7 had a crush on my next door neighbor who had the same birthday as me, got my first kiss on a tire swing in this park. okay, this park had this winding slide about 3 storys tall, watched an asain kid, probably about 13 years old jump off that shit and bust both his shin bones through the top of his leg. never saw that kid again. we would race cars down that slide. we lived in a neighborhood right next to this really fucked up town, literally a fence seperating these brand new two story houses and the slums, would watch hungry motherfuckers eat out of the garbage can at night, wondering why they didnt just go to thier own house and grab up something. fucked up an abondoned building a few houses down, the toilet was so fucked up we would flush gi joes down the upstairs toilet and they'de come up in the toilet downstairs. greensboro, that place was dope back then

I HAVE COME TO THE CONCLUSION THAT THREADS LIKE THESE ARE JUST A MEANS OF THE ORIGINAL POSTER TO HAVE OTHERS PAY ATTENTION TO AND IMPRESS OTHERS ON AN ASPECT ABOUT HIMSELF' date=' HIS MATERIAL BELONGINGS, OR A PERIOD OF HIS LIFE. THE ORIGINAL POSTER THEN ATTEMPTS TO DISGUISE HIS ATTENTION-WHORING WITH A "NOW POST YOUR OWN [FILL IN THE BLANK']" AS TO NOT COME OFF AS BEING AS PRETENTIOUS AS IT ACTUALLY IS.quote]

OF COURSE! I was just in reminisce mode and wanted to talk about the 90's....I read maybe 5 replys about the users i cared about and that was that. Perhaps you'd like to go read threads about people getting 5000 posts instead?

fatbastard/ welcome to 12oz.

in 1993 i graduated high school.

in 2003

hmm, i got jumped by a gang of kids and took 16stitches to the domepiece

i broke up with my man of 3 years

i was in a car wreck that broke 7 ribs and a collarbone and punctured my spleen, kidney and lung (their fault)

i was in a nasty bicycle wreck the day i went to indonesia

i went to the wrong airport for that flight to indonesia and had to take a cab from newark to la guardia

i dated someone from this website

i painted. a lot.

In 93 I bumped doggystyle non stop and some tupac album. Maybe me against the world. I had a buttcut. I started wearing baggier clothes and discovered the art of getting girls to by my lunch for me. I got jumped for the first time that year and got seriously fucked up by some older teenagers. I was 12.

Guest R@ndomH3ro

In the 90's Representing Skatin and Satan.

Always had some weird blackmetal or deathmetal shirt on.

Fast Music and Drinking.......going out with weirdo girls with dyed black hair, black make up, cut themselves and has "problems". Turned out their "problems" where dumb shit they made up in their head. Had a band called Father's Of The Underground Kingdom, or F.U.K. My mom was not happy.

Tagging everywhere.

Good times.