who gives a fuck about freight trains?

freedomofspeech

will be seen by hundereds, small chance of gettin gone over, will possibly run for years, and itl be AWESOME if someone catches it and sends you a photo or video from hudereds of miles away

hundreds of people seeing a freight, shut your fucking fanny arse american mouth before i do it for you...i don't see any freights running through central london, paris, new york, berlin...they go through BUMPKIN areas and are seen by BUMPKINS and are painted by BUMPKINS. only a pussy would paint a freight if they had a half decent train yard or subway/tube yard to hit. if you live in some weak place in nowheres-ville USA, its acceptable, but all you freight kids thinking your heavy, you fucking aren't. your a bunch of fraggles who haven't got the guts/resourcefulness to hit anything better.

get out of 12oz, cos it scarcely even counts as graffiti, thinking your sick posting in the steel section. and before you american gimps get rude, yes i do paint trains in a big city in tuff yards, so i do know what i'm talking about. i'd like to see what one of you homo's could rock out in 15 minutes when you're trying to listen out for anything that goes bump in the night, and making sure CCTV/SGs don't clock you, then talk to me about graffiti, until then bust a groove off to the legal section and bench with some legal weasels.....

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.