who gives a fuck about freight trains?

freedomofspeech

why should anyone give a shit if someone has rocked a burner on a freight, when you can spend hours and hours in those yards, a lot of them are daytime plots. fuck freight pussies, it's on a level with just painting a legal wall, except u still count it as steel. why bother?

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
why should anyone give a shit if someone has rocked a burner on a freight' date=' when you can spend hours and hours in those yards, a lot of them are daytime plots. fuck freight pussies, it's on a level with just painting a legal wall, except u still count it as steel. why bother?[/quote']

frieght pussies? hahaha. come over to the west coast, yards in cali and pheonix arent THAT chill homie. its not on the same level as painting walls, its above that shit. sure you rocked that bridge just outside of town, or caught a handwrite or two on the newspaper racks, but that shit doesnt get up and travel to canada, utah, florida, new york, get caught by someone hundreds of miles away. your handwrites dont entertain me when im stuck in traffic waiting for the rail road crossing sign to stop blinking. so have some respect, cause chances are, they're up in there own city as well.

it takes time and hard work to have your name known in this freight shit...being chased by train police,dogs,cops, its a felony evry time you deface a train..i have had my friends quit graffiti over this shit..partly because there pussys but W/E sience 97 ive been puttin in work almost evryday.and i have no regrets so fuck you..........

well theres an argument againts painting trains too

why paint somehting you will only see once

you paint and its gone... why have somehting you paint one day and come back the next and its in some other state???? those poeple in the other state will just look at it and be like "o thats tight".. but will never see anymore of that name

some writers liek to see there stuff live on,... not just hauled away to never be seen again

make you own choices and dont press them on others

freights are easy? try painting fr8s in the ghettos of detroit. gunclaps' date=' random creeps in the yard scrappin metal, getttin your car broken into when you come back... lotta fun man, holler at me we can take you there and dump your ugly ass in a gondola.:p[/quote']

damn i thought i was the only one who came back and has his car broken into. that was some other shit. fucking doors all open and shit missing and papers everywhere from the glove box. :(

Apparantly you do or else you wouldnt have come in here tryin to hate because you probably have only done 3 local coal cars. Paint 1000 and get back to us with how chill it is.

fucking word up.....^nothing else to say.............................................

i didn't know graffiti was about doing the "most likely thing to put me in jail so toys will jock and i can have shitty writers in my crew do free fagboy tags next to their pieces, or whatever name you probably write. i don't paint trains to get caught, idiot. once you've been painting graffiti for over ten years you'll figure out that your freedom is more important than the jerks in your town. call me a pussy, whatever, i've done my dirt. once i saw raids and stakeouts put most of my friends and enemies in jail, i found the lowest risk with the greatest reward. how many times do you get people from the opposite coast say "hey, i saw you rollin through town today"...probably never. because you paint walls that get buffed or if you're foregin, trains that get buffed before they roll out.

if ur worried about not seein it.. take a fuckin picture...believe it or not.. ur fr8s will roll years.. wall spots.. please.. theres only so much wall space in a city.. ethier they will go over u..or some writer...i used to be like that tho when i was younger..and i speak as a guy who hated frieghts to thats all i do now..ANYONE WHO HATES FREIGHTS..HONESTLY HAS NEVER PAINTED ONE...once u paint a couple fr8s.. chill in yards.. get to bench shyt and see cats from all over the country..ur mind will change...close this shyt...

I have a question: if you paint a container in a freight yard, perhaps in the ghettoes of Detroit, does it still count as a freight? And if so does it still count as a freight when it's on a ship? And if it is a freight does it count as a yankee freight or would it be like a Japanese freight or wherever it was it went? And if it gets loaded onto a container truck does it mean the container truck becomes a freight train? And if it does then does that mean that painting trucks is like painting trains? And what about Greyhound buses? Are they like commuter trains?

it's on a level with just painting a legal wall' date=' except u still count it as steel. why bother?[/quote']

ok, say this is true, would you choose to paint a wall that a few of the same people will walk past, and that you will always see, meaning little mistakes will keep niggleing at you, know matter how good it is, and thats if it isnt gone over in a week,

OR

Paint a 'legal' that moves, will be seen by hundereds, small chance of gettin gone over, will possibly run for years, and itl be AWESOME if someone catches it and sends you a photo or video from hudereds of miles away

THINK ABOUT IT

although wat u say is shite