Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Theo Huxtable.

CINNAMON TOAST CRUNCH

I THOUGHT ABOUT MAKING OATMEAL THIS MORNING. BUT I DIDN'T. SO I POURED CINNAMON TOAST CRUNCH INTO A BOWL AND FILLED IT WITH NONFAT MILK. IT'S THE CINNAMON TOAST CRUNCH WITH 75% LESS SUGAR THAN THE REGULAR CINNAMON TOAST CRUNCH.

PLANS FOR THE DAY:

HEAD TO THE GYM, WORKOUT

COME BACK IN TIME TO WATCH THE MIAMI HEAT BITCHSLAP THE PISS-STAINS

WATCH THE UFC TONIGHT IN ROYCE GRACIE'S RETURN WHILE EATING SOME PIZZA THAT I GET AT SOME YUPPIE PART OF TOWN (WHEAT DOUGH, THIN CRUST, TOMMATOES, LOWFAT CHEESE, BASIL, OLIVES, GREEN PEPPERS)

i just had some honey combs

plans for the day:

play some bball

im feeling the barbeque today, but all my lame-o friends would rathers it at home and smoke pot, so it might just be me and the fam barbeqin

and then after the barbq ill prolly just sit around and get high

humm weak crackuh eh?

i'm calling bullshit, you type more than WEAK NIGGUH usually would and your words seem...different.

/shrug

lies.

i watched some of that ufc too, i was hoping that 51 year old dude from ny would kick his ass, but i didnt happen. did it show the fight they were hyping up the whole time? or do you have to hit up the ppv? i stopped watching after the old man bit the dust, that guys pretty boring. he wins, and his method is effective, but its no fun watching his fights.

WATCH THE UFC TONIGHT IN ROYCE GRACIE'S RETURN

that nigga got his ass worked.... old ass nigga

cinnamon toast crunch is by far one of the finest cereals ever made. fuck that low fat shit or whatever it was. less sugar? whats the point in even eating it then. if i want no sugar i'll have some good for you shit, that still has sugar anyways.

Yeah, I tried a couple of those 75% less sugar cereals, and they all fucking suck. Cinnamon Toast Crunch is my shit, though.

I'm sitting on a box of French Toast Crunch that my girl bought... I haven't tried it yet, but it sounds delicious. Anyone got a review?

Yeah, I tried a couple of those 75% less sugar cereals, and they all fucking suck. Cinnamon Toast Crunch is my shit, though.

I'm sitting on a box of French Toast Crunch that my girl bought... I haven't tried it yet, but it sounds delicious. Anyone got a review?

I HAD THAT FRENCH TOAST CRUNCH SEVERAL YEARS AGO. ITS "AIIGHT." MORE OF A NOVELTY. I THOUGHT THEY STOPPED MAKING THAT SHIT TOO.

Both them cereals are way dope every once in awhile but theyre too damn sweet for me to eat errday...but id rather have CTC over FTC anytime.

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now