CINNAMON TOAST CRUNCH

Theo Huxtable.

I THOUGHT ABOUT MAKING OATMEAL THIS MORNING. BUT I DIDN'T. SO I POURED CINNAMON TOAST CRUNCH INTO A BOWL AND FILLED IT WITH NONFAT MILK. IT'S THE CINNAMON TOAST CRUNCH WITH 75% LESS SUGAR THAN THE REGULAR CINNAMON TOAST CRUNCH.

PLANS FOR THE DAY:

HEAD TO THE GYM, WORKOUT

COME BACK IN TIME TO WATCH THE MIAMI HEAT BITCHSLAP THE PISS-STAINS

WATCH THE UFC TONIGHT IN ROYCE GRACIE'S RETURN WHILE EATING SOME PIZZA THAT I GET AT SOME YUPPIE PART OF TOWN (WHEAT DOUGH, THIN CRUST, TOMMATOES, LOWFAT CHEESE, BASIL, OLIVES, GREEN PEPPERS)

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

i watched some of that ufc too, i was hoping that 51 year old dude from ny would kick his ass, but i didnt happen. did it show the fight they were hyping up the whole time? or do you have to hit up the ppv? i stopped watching after the old man bit the dust, that guys pretty boring. he wins, and his method is effective, but its no fun watching his fights.

Yeah, I tried a couple of those 75% less sugar cereals, and they all fucking suck. Cinnamon Toast Crunch is my shit, though.

I'm sitting on a box of French Toast Crunch that my girl bought... I haven't tried it yet, but it sounds delicious. Anyone got a review?

I HAD THAT FRENCH TOAST CRUNCH SEVERAL YEARS AGO. ITS "AIIGHT." MORE OF A NOVELTY. I THOUGHT THEY STOPPED MAKING THAT SHIT TOO.

Yeah, I tried a couple of those 75% less sugar cereals, and they all fucking suck. Cinnamon Toast Crunch is my shit, though.

I'm sitting on a box of French Toast Crunch that my girl bought... I haven't tried it yet, but it sounds delicious. Anyone got a review?

Both them cereals are way dope every once in awhile but theyre too damn sweet for me to eat errday...but id rather have CTC over FTC anytime.