D.U.I.

Soup BDC

First time my friends forgot to take the keys away from me was last night, and all I have to say is that was the most fun I've had in the last few months. Flying around trees at 80 mph, braking late and hard into turns.

I've never driven that fast through Canyon in my life... sucks that people die this way.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

EVERYDAY I'M HUSTLIN EVERYDAY I'M HUSTLIN EVERYDAY I'M HUSTLIN EVERYDAY I'M HUSTLIN

EVERYDAY I'M HUSTLIN EVERYDAY I'M HUSTLIN EVERYDAY I'M HUSTLIN EVERYDAY I'M HUSTLIN

That wont really work. It takes about an hour for your body to process a beer out. When i got arrested about 4 years ago for my dui, they didnt have the portable shit and took me to the station. The best i tried was breathing in and out really fast to see if that would filter out beer quicker. I guess it worked a little. I ended up being under the adult limit but over the minor limit by the time they got me to the machine.

drunk driving sucks... i got a DUI...

and id hate to ever hurt someone cause of my drunk ass.

thats one reason i love sf and sht, the city is soooo easy to navigate get around without owning a car, and its inexpensive to boot! so you can get shitfaced and never worry about having to drive, chee hoo.

WE DONT STEAL CARS

BUT WE DEAL HARD

WHIP IT REAL HARD

WHIP IT WHIP IT REAL HARD

You'll get what's coming. My two friends who have cars and drink and drive both totalled their shit puttin their cars on glass. CARMA.

Hahaha. I've had it coming for years and it's yet to happen. I've gotten out of arrests after being chased by cops, made it from SF to LV in seven hours, and now driven 80 mph on one of the scariest roads of the East Bay, intoxicated. All in my '89 Autobahn nazi car. What's that ancient proverb, "If you're born to hang, you'll never die in a gas-fed fireball of steel, leather, and sharded glass."