law and order (svu)

Duck Butter

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

This show was great like 6 years ago before I realized NOTHING new has happened plot wise in about 10 years. It also really pissed me off because every time they would hit a brick wall in a case ( All series combined ) they would get a 'magical' phone call or tip that would break the case open again. I can only watch the same shit so many times

I'M PISSED OFF LAW AND ORDER: CONVICTION GOT CANCELLED.

Criminal Intent is the same thing over and over again. Get two suspects, make them hate each other right at the end so one of them spills the beans. I'm glad they've got Chris Noth and Annabella Sciorra on it. I was getting sick of Vincent D'Onofrio's antics.

How is it even possible to like criminal intent? Watching that show is like intentionally cutting out a hole in your skull so you can take a shit on your brain. I mean seriously, the reason I liked West Wing and the original Law & Order series was because they were more sophisticated and more true to life than most shows. Criminal Intent is complete garbage, from the fact that homie knows EVERYTHING EVER to the inevitable success of the investigation...

This show was great like 6 years ago before I realized NOTHING new has happened plot wise in about 10 years. It also really pissed me off because every time they would hit a brick wall in a case ( All series combined ) they would get a 'magical' phone call or tip that would break the case open again. I can only watch the same shit so many times

I agree 100%

I don't watch any of them now. Shit get's boring quick.