Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Duck Butter

law and order (svu)

This show was great like 6 years ago before I realized NOTHING new has happened plot wise in about 10 years. It also really pissed me off because every time they would hit a brick wall in a case ( All series combined ) they would get a 'magical' phone call or tip that would break the case open again. I can only watch the same shit so many times

svu is dope, criminal intent blows

*note, the guy on criminal intent is teh fat guy who shot himself in "full metal jacket"

*note, law and order;trial by jury was good, only had bad actors.

SVU is the dope. Isn't it the Homicide dudes that do it? Tom Fontana, and what's his hole. The same guy's that did OZ? It's the best one of those shows left on the air, IMO.

The acting sucks on all of them.

Although one time, I was flipping through the channels, and happened to see an old friend of mine playing the Special Victim.

I'M PISSED OFF LAW AND ORDER: CONVICTION GOT CANCELLED.

Criminal Intent is the same thing over and over again. Get two suspects, make them hate each other right at the end so one of them spills the beans. I'm glad they've got Chris Noth and Annabella Sciorra on it. I was getting sick of Vincent D'Onofrio's antics.

How is it even possible to like criminal intent? Watching that show is like intentionally cutting out a hole in your skull so you can take a shit on your brain. I mean seriously, the reason I liked West Wing and the original Law & Order series was because they were more sophisticated and more true to life than most shows. Criminal Intent is complete garbage, from the fact that homie knows EVERYTHING EVER to the inevitable success of the investigation...

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now