Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Ese used to have these threads, unfortunatly I have no clue where that guy went to. :(

So now you get to drink with me, another one of your resident alcoholics.

Its raining outside and the hockey game is on....

DSC00988.JPG

START DRINKING.

Oh yeah, heres a cool ninja video I just found.

Damn, that's a good idea and I feel tempted.

Too bad I have no booze in the house and I really have to get some sleep really soon

Btw in case you didnt know, that urban ninja activity is called "parkour" and I've considered it remotely homosexual/hipster for a while now.

Btw in case you didnt know' date=' that urban ninja activity is called "parkour" and I've considered it remotely homosexual/hipster for a while now.[/quote']

Ahhhh, thats why the ending was a littel fruity. Thanks for the heads up.

trying to mcninja it out of my apartment window is starting to looking like somthing i could try.

Sure. Still Blue Light, Canadian is OK, but I'm still watching the figure, I'm almost not fat right now, I'm on my fourth so I'ma proll feel fat in the morning. It's not raining steady anymore, I think I'm going out to watch the band play for a bit.

EVERYDAY I DRINK ALONE EVERYDAY I DRINK ALONE EVERYDAY I DRINK ALONE EVERYDAY I DRINK ALONE

DRINK REAL HARD DRINK DRINK REAL HARD

THEN POST ON 12OZ REAL HARD POST POST ON 12OZ REAL HARD!!!

I'm still here b.

flashback.jpg

I'm giving the fridge the finger for only having one can of sparkles and no other alcohol.

I'm off to do a liquor store run and then go see some art show. no drinking at home tonight. but I'm glad to see somebody remembers. oh, and dump the blue and go get yourself some Kokanee if you can find it.

I'm fucking astonished chi-chi's is still around. the one back in my hometown suffered a bunch of food poisioning incidents then went bankrupt along with seemingly all the rest of the canadian ones. I had no idea it was still around in the states.

I'm fucking astonished chi-chi's is still around. the one back in my hometown suffered a bunch of food poisioning incidents then went bankrupt along with seemingly all the rest of the canadian ones. I had no idea it was still around in the states.

I think that is truth for any chi chi's.

The stuff was 2 for a dollar. Whatever works..hehehe.

Glad to see your still around ese.

EVERYDAY I DRINK ALONE EVERYDAY I DRINK ALONE EVERYDAY I DRINK ALONE EVERYDAY I DRINK ALONE

DRINK REAL HARD DRINK DRINK REAL HARD

THEN POST ON 12OZ REAL HARD POST POST ON 12OZ REAL HARD!!!

I got $10. Shut your fucking mouth.

I'm still here b.

flashback.jpg

if that sparks is there when im there... best believe i will be drinking it ha

:heartbeat:

I would murder a small tribe of southafrican children for an applemartini.

Haven't you heard? It went from salt, to gold, then oil, now doing in entire south african tribes of children.

Sparks = Mad hangover.

There used to be this one liquor store near our dorm which was the only location we knew of of in SF for sparks. Every friday bought that shit out.

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now