Things you do in your sleep.

mr.yuck

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i hate laying in bed with another person' date=' unless its a king size bed....i need my space![/quote']

deff.

i cant eather

i have a bad habit it spread my self out over the bed.

in the mornings i find me self in the weirdest posistion.

but if im in the bed with another person they complain i kick them alot

a dude needs his space!!

does any1 ever have a dream were there just falling or when they wake up and just feel like they wanna scream......i only drool when im extremly tired

all of last week that happened at least once or twice. its pretty crazy. i think it has to do with like being active like running around and stuff like you know after you got off a roller coaster you still feel it like hours later who knows ?

one time my cousin punched me in the back really hard and apparantly she was having a dream that she was beating up some girl she hates. Then one day I had a dream I was choking and I woke up and her arm was lying across my neck. Bitch is crazy.

you sleep with your fe-male cousin?

I think everyone knows what im trying to say. :rolleyes:

*EDIT

nvm i read your comment :)

I drool alot in my sleep.. Also, people can wake me up and I'll have whole conversations with them then not remember a damn thing... do this on the phone too. One other thing is if you try and wake me up and I'm real tired i guess I start swingin at you and throwin shit, then don't remember