Things you do in your sleep.

mr.yuck

Over the past few weeks some strange things have been going on in the bed. Recently I woke up when my girlfriend pelvic thrusted me in the nuts one night. Then right as i was about to fall back asleep she punched me right in the ass. Last night she said i was slapping her ass and talking gibberish in my sleep. She was hella pissed cuz it woke her up. Then later that night i got woken up by a shoe hitting me in the face. I was on the verge of punching her in the cunt until i realized she was still asleep. I dont even know how she would have gotten to a shoe considering she sleeps on the inside. Maybe i hit myself in the face with a shoe.

Anything like this ever happen to anyone else. We are gonna need to get separate beds.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I sleep in the same position all night without moving.

I've had girls that talk in their sleep, I fuck with them when they do.

My borther used to have AWFUL sleepwalking habits, where he'd be up and about, eyes open, but dead asleep. Could still talk and engage in whatever, but be on another planet.

last night i came in drunk at around 1ish and proceeded wake my lady friend up and get her aroused at which point i proceeded to pass out and start snoring. she was not very pleased with me this morning. i on the other hand think its one of the funniest things ive done in a while.

i fucking rule.

anyway...its a little off topic but it involved someone sleeping and people getting mad at each other so i figure its ok

one time my cousin punched me in the back really hard and apparantly she was having a dream that she was beating up some girl she hates. Then one day I had a dream I was choking and I woke up and her arm was lying across my neck. Bitch is crazy.

Guest nutsonmychin!
one time my cousin punched me in the back really hard and apparantly she was having a dream that she was beating up some girl she hates. Then one day I had a dream I was choking and I woke up and her arm was lying across my neck. Bitch is crazy.

so wait?

you sleep with your cousin too?

haha.. this post is hilirious..

i can just imagine..

when i was younger my bestfriend rolled on top of me..so i socked her in the head.. but i wasn't asleep..

and..

i spent the night with a male friend.. after a long night of partying..to wake up to him mumbling "oh baby yeah" and then.. grabbing me like a ragdoll and cuddling with me..

haha.. i quickly jumped out of bed..

i tend to grind my teeth very very loud and hard. even said to be audible from the next room when i do this... it especially gets bad when im stressed out

my sister does this shit, everyone in the family can hear that shit, and the sound it makes is fucking awful. it's like fingers on a chalkboard.

recently I keep turning to my left and hitting my head into the wall.