Mysteries of the Universe

HAL

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
So I'm eating some burritos from Taco Bell, feeling extra tired and lethargic. Every fucking time i get a goddam burrito, of any variety from this godforsaken franchise, they can't seem to get all the ingredients to meld as one. Here I am, half way through a 7 layer, and I'm looking at a doughy sack filled with nothing but guacamole and sour cream. All the good shit was at the other end, and now I'm stuck with this crap. What the fuck. Let me ask.

Who wants to eat a guacamole and sour cream filled burrito? No one.

So I tossed this bullshit, and I'm moving on to the bean and cheese burrito. Again, the open end is filled with nacho cheese and nothing else. Judging by the weight, all the beans are on the other end, devoid of cheese. This is really starting to piss me right off.

:hatred:

Feel your pain... there's a really bad taco bell down Mass Ave that does the same thing except combines it with food poisoning.

If you're gunna go to Taco Bell, just eat a crunchwrap supreme and some cheesy fiesta potatoes

i have my own mystery of the universe:

why is there nothing to do one weekend

and the next weekend so much shit happening you couldn't possibly get to all of it

I am a constant victim of this

i had a grilled stuffed chipotle burrito like that,

the first half was mad dry, but when i stumbled across the the other end with all the chipotle saucy goodness it was like i won the lottery. thus making the burrito seem better then it really was.

i can relate.. i kind of like that

and rice on burritos is the shit..

Guest Ginger Bread Man
OK douchebags. heres the way to taco bell happiness. you order 2 bean burritos with extra sour cream and onions. and you order a regular nachos.. now you onwrap the burrito and you take the nacho chips and scoop the burrito make with the chips like a spoon. be sure to leave enough chips to span both burritos. its a decent nacho meal this way. beans' date=' sourcream, onions, cheese, some shit sauce whatever they use......then when the tortilla is clean of all the goodies you roll it up nice and tight and dip it ion the nacho cheese from the regular nachos order. ive been doing this for like....13 years. so good. give it a try then compliument me on my genius.[/quote']

dead on.. ive always done this. i never thought of it as a nacho meal but as a burrito with totopos.