Connect-i-cut.

Eastavenu

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

bump this whole page

yo, read this shit. this is the first post on the thread entitled

"i have the mentality of a 13 year old and i stole all these blank checks.."

i dont know if this cat is just pullin a gag or if he's really

this stupid, but you have got to read all the shit people

are sayin in response. click view original post.

fucking hilarious.

Last week my bike was stolen. it was partly my own fault. I left it locked up downtown for too long because my friend lost the key and i was "too busy" doing other shit to get it. so its gone. im an idiot.

fast forward to last night. I decide to perpetuate the shitty karma.

Im in the back yard at a party with some friends when i see a messenger bag on the ground near me, jus' hangin'. I use my better judgment and leave it alone. an hour and about three drinks later, i see that fuckin bag, just sitting there, begging me to take it.

"come on dude, just pick me up! no ones gonna notice"

I ignore it and get back to partying. we decide to leave and walk right by it, i pick it up and throw it in a corner, five minutes later scooped it and went home.

upon looking in the bag i found, among other things, a bunch of this persons checks. They have been sitting on my coffee table since last night and im still staring at them, wondering what i should do with them. I was taking a shower nh and thought "the oontz will know wat to do, those niggers be stupid"

so what should i do with all these blank checks and, more importantly, can i even use them to buy cool shit w/o catching alot of heat right off the bat?

EDIT: save me your lectures on morals, i just wanna know how i can get stuff out of this.

this is cool but you got too much blank background, shoulda done

that drippy shit like all through out it. keep painting.

For some one who barely paints..you got alot of opinions. every single page like someone needs your approval...how about you go paint waste your weekend and money post it online and well sit back and let you know what we think about it ...for once.

nothing personal ..just being fair.