Connect-i-cut.

Eastavenu

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Awwwwwwww sit....goooo in ES...yo put that 1992-1993 custom color mixed midnight blue charc you did on the right hand side wall (toward the church) with all the mini es coming out the hair up...that one made me bug out first time i saw it...that one's gonna kill it for me put that shit up

Or yoo put up that shit you did in our math class....gangsta shit...people dont know Bridgeport was popping with graffiti in the ninties more than any other time period! ANd your crazy ass painted up our school cafateria too...ES is def. the first cat i ever knew that was selling caps doing murals...making money from graffiti early...props kid!

Bridgeport is still the shit...ill have you know bridgport is among world leaders in shattered glass,boarded up windows,wild dogs and gas stations without pumps.

i remember gettin chased out of the underground with a few heads by about a pack of 6 big dogs. we had to jump up on the railroad tracks that arent there anymore,along with the underground. Cryze and I did the first rooftops up there. Cryze and Erst discovered "Fame City" gettn chased by the cops.i give Cryze alot of props for bringin new flavor back from Providence when he moved back. Bridgeport was such a writers playground in the 90's. the past made us, but lets really bring it back,

its 20-LEVEN! lets make some new shit happen. watch what you say on here, u know they watchin.

There was a ill pack of wild dogs on Artic & Kossuth in the early ninties pitbulls runnin with chiwawa's and evrythng else..think i remember seeing Lassie running with them too...those fuckers no matter what time of day it was alway wanted to chase/bite you...hahaha...that wild pack shit was crazy!

• Like 1

There was a ill pack of wild dogs on Artic & Kossuth in the early ninties pitbulls runnin with chiwawa's and evrythng else..think i remember seeing Lassie running with them too...those fuckers no matter what time of day it was alway wanted to chase/bite you...hahaha...that wild pack shit was crazy!

i remember those bastard mutts! malled like 3 kids.

we had marshall law called and a curfew. straight up army trucks with soldiers on back, m16's out n everything.

Bpt was the first city to declare bankruptcy or some shit like that. all the mayors where using the money for blow!! hahaha

father panic village had dudes with turrets on top of the buildings to keep the cops out, you think im playin? true story

but this is a graffiti site.

i think BPT needs a thread just for stories like this.. but forreal.. lets get back to the now:D

n1228026068_30286748_3759.jpg

this one!

theres a piece of mirror in the J and a saw blade in the E glued to the wall...fuckin weirdo. i held that damned saw blade for like ten minutes while jive screwed with the mirror. last time i was at that spot a few years back u could still see the mirror on the wall caked up with hundreds of layers of paint