Connect-i-cut.

Eastavenu

The Bridgeport Police Department's Anti-Graffiti Problem-Summary

"The most frequent graffiti gang symbols are DFL, AOK, CIA, BWS, WA, ANC, AFSB, REC, MIA, IA and PROS. These symbols may have one or more meanings: "De Fame Legue", "Artists Only Krew", "Criminals In Action", "Beyond Whatchya See", "Wicked Artists", and "Art Not Crime"."

http://www.popcenter.org/library/awards/goldstein/2001/01-07.pdf

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

First time i left BPT to check out New Haven I checked out the store 10 times Dope...Vulcan was working there then...the second time i went Brat was working there this was way before GTV and in the middle of the Mortal Kombat blood wars era...I ended up playing Mortal Kombat with Brat & Prim for mad hours till i had to head back to the port...later on Brat started doing Graffiti TV and became more widely known as Dooley from GTV...he was the first person i actually knew that picked up a camera and made videos...and in that way he was a big inspiration to me ...so do me the favor & go check him at his barber shop he's cutting hair everyday cept sundays, ya dig!

Brat_.jpg

1994 ES, BUSTA, GUAZE PRO's Crew>>>Note: Ive been in the same class with ES aka Jaket since the 7th grade and rememeber when he used to kill it with the XNERD tags which was always my favorite, Gauze was my street Hockey goalie for mad years at the Boys & Girls club and even now I work with Busta at Tuff City Tattoos...Hope these dudes bug out I get this picture...oooooooooh shit another ERST (RIP)tag popping up!!!...PROS crew always did their thing in Bridgeport...then and now!

Busta-1.jpg

JIVE.jpg

I met Jive like a day before i left for the navy in Japan in 1995...we were all bugging out with each other & He rocked the ATM outline above DRUES "SERG" for us on some lighthearted shit...some shit happened that day and ERST was like yooo you guys should be the ATM CREW...i think it had to do with me racking mad pizza slices from across the street...anyways, the ATM shit sounded good in that moment so we went with it...heres the pics

ATM_DRUE_-1.jpg

sergdwel.jpg

General Easto...no one bombed Bridgeport harder back in the early 90's when BPT was the murder capitol...and if you know Bridgeport you know everyone has guns...but still...DFL had the all city pass for years, believe that...Peace to Pro's Crew our friendly rivalry fired up our City for the Better!

EASTO__.jpg

1994 ES, BUSTA, GUAZE PRO's Crew>>>Note: Ive been in the same class with ES aka Jaket since the 7th grade and rememeber when he used to kill it with the XNERD tags which was always my favorite, Gauze was my street Hockey goalie for mad years at the Boys & Girls club and even now I work with Busta at Tuff City Tattoos...Hope these dudes bug out I get this picture...oooooooooh shit another ERST (RIP)tag popping up!!!...PROS crew always did their thing in Bridgeport...then and now!

Busta-1.jpg

even back then niggas was hatin on the skills

20 years later. still shinin

in this pic. MKAY's (who was the most official writer from the first generation of bpt's writers.we were the second gen.) little brother tried to do a faded wack hollow over my peice. then ERSTpros came and dissed him back over for me. this was 94 PROScrew had it on lock though

Awwwwwww sit...Im finding more old Bridgeport pics in my archive/tupperware conatiner? Pacer DFL is killin it i jus looked on this forum the other day cause of him.

Pacer is dope artist and lowkey dude who makes the illest custom clocks out there i wish i had a link to show you...trust me look into it!

When I first met Pacer he was like he even remembered Drue & Me bombin Norwalk in 90's which to me was dope cause we almost got bagged real ugly out there!!!!

Usually I just update the 12oz Tuff City blog and dip

But then I heard about this Bridgeport thread and seeing all my boys & myself represtented there got me real hype...I wish we can see some Black & Yellow ETC flying E throwies on here...that shit was my favorite and ETC put me down with my first Bridgrport cre FTB Fuck The Bullshit!!! every crew i rep has curses for some fuking reason

Now Im looking for pictures to share with you guys

Wait till I post Easto's 1995 or 6's front page Headline & Picture in the Conn Post ...on some boat fame shit when he rocked the Bridgeport lighthouse..i had that shit on my fridge for mad years & multiple apt's!!!

Anyways Peace to all you guys & girls that write in Ct or for that matter ...write period!

If anyone from the port has some Dwels or Dr Jec shit hook me up pleaseeee...expecially the Hi-Ho Mall Highway spot & the inside wall of the North Ave jail...both are circa 1994...i never took flix serious till like 98...Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

uhaul.jpg!