Connect-i-cut.

Eastavenu

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
let kool herc cash in if thats wat it is! people willingly give 20buks for a cd they know is gonna suk, or a movie you'll forget abot next week. if cats like soldier boy and plies can be millionares so should an ORIGINATOR like him. hope he makes a billion....

Once again everything you post is plain retarded.. maybe its a scam, maybe legit. i dont know..but if it is just a way to get paid it is a lowlife move Originator or not.

Once again everything you post is plain retarded.. maybe its a scam, maybe legit. i dont know..but if it is just a way to get paid it is a lowlife move Originator or not.

This is the Deal he has Kidney stones his bills are more than $10,000. He needs surgery done the hospital wont do anything to him unless he pays a deposit. So now the pioneers and every real Hip Hop preservationist is use gonna use this as a tool for Artist mainly Hip Hop artist to get some kind of insurance thats how that dude from the Gravediggaz died no insurance and i think J-Dilla. Even if he gets extra money fuck it our pioneers should be just as rich as every Mainstream Retard.Attempting.Poetry(R.A.P.)

DWELS & EASTO on EAST AVE Bpt 1997...Dead Fuckin Lastin...we did this hours before my getting on a plane back to Japan

dwels_97.jpg

^^these dudes were the reason i started writing. real talk. these dudes, es, pace, and maybe a few other younger heads. great posts man, got me outta my winter funk.