Connect-i-cut.

Eastavenu

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
I don't get anyone who'd go buy painters touch (although i do love some of their colors) for a prodo over montana...its like using a magnifying glass over a microscope to check out plant sells. Different tools for different trades man.

i dont get anyone who would buy painters touch either, the real painters touch is to steal that shit! however, i dont see why anyone wouldnt use RUSTO.....i also think its pretty wack that anyone that considers themself a GRAFFITI writer could ever even try and dis on rusto...for production or not....tryin to make a dollar for ur boy or not, RUSTO is where its at......especially if your painting an actual spot where it might run for a long time....but why would you do that? and for an analogy, if you (in general, dont take this personally) cant drive a chevy celebrity, why bother gettin urself a lambo?! shits pretty aint it.....hides the fact u cant drive.....

I don't get anyone who'd go buy painters touch (although i do love some of their colors) for a prodo over montana...its like using a magnifying glass over a microscope to check out plant sells. Different tools for different trades man.

i dont get anyone who would buy painters touch either, the real painters touch is to steal that shit! however, i dont see why anyone wouldnt use RUSTO.....i also think its pretty wack that anyone that considers themself a GRAFFITI writer could ever even try and dis on rusto...for production or not....tryin to make a dollar for ur boy or not, RUSTO is where its at......especially if your painting an actual spot where it might run for a long time....but why would you do that? and for an analogy, if you (in general, dont take this personally) cant drive a chevy celebrity, why bother gettin urself a lambo?! shits pretty aint it.....hides the fact u cant drive.....

amennnnnn.

sorry for bein such a hater....cuz when ever i do buy paint like that, its off style by the pound....but i cant take any attempt at dissin on rusto....

53.jpg

somethin from summertime, with trusto.....

the only stab id make at rusto is at female cap cans i.e. painters touch.

IMG_0117.jpg

could never hate on the good shit, although i dig the new colors, i dont put painters touch and rusto in the same category

haters gonna hate but aint no hate from me man; i love chevys :lol:

dude i was wondeing where that came from! i hit a duck in the dome with it

seriously guys... these dudes down there must be complete dicks to be practically giving these paints away...i mean who has the gaul to be hookin people up with better qualty tools for better prices? why would they be doing shit like that? its almost like theyre trying to positively influence the graff scene by providing better paint for better prices....the nerve of those guys...seriously.

Theres nothing thats gonna make you paint better other than practice. I don't get anyone who'd go buy painters touch (although i do love some of their colors) for a prodo over montana...its like using a magnifying glass over a microscope to check out plant sells. Different tools for different trades man.

Nothin but love for the painters and the suppliers. SBP bump

There isn't different trades in graffiti, if you wanna go paint murals all day at legal spots why don't you grab some brushes and some tape because no ones gonna care if that's all you do. Sometimes I wonder what every artfag in Connecticut would do if they didn't have access to the fancy paints. Maybe it would make everyone better writers, but more than likely it would weed out people who should paint graffiti and people who shouldn't. It's a shame it has to be a discussion topic on here because in reality people should do whatever they want and let their work speak for themselves, but there is a clear line between the people who go about learning how to use spray paint the right way and people who just pick it up because they wanna be a graffiti artist over-night. As for Painter's Touch, that shit is awesome, despite the female valve which you can adapt to if you have the drive to(despite the fact that all Rusto is gonna be female). I use Rusto and Painter's Touch in most every productions whether it's just a base for my piece or a character, or the entirety of what I'm doing. Now maybe I'm cheap and I rack my paint, but even if, have I earned the right to drop $100 on fancy paints a week? No.