Connect-i-cut.

Eastavenu

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

exactly. and who cares if they got mad colors of belton, mtn hardcore, and 94's. and i don't really care that they got the freshest skinny and fat caps, all at reasonable prices.

.....and furthermore, who cares that they're gonna have a midwinter sale comin' up, that blows the doors off any eastern distibutors prices. and centrally located.

Every person that buys 6 cans of paint at Style By The Pound, goes home with a used condom in their pocket, whether the customer knows it, or not.

dude i was wondeing where that came from! i hit a duck in the dome with it

Yeah seriously, so what if they just give away caps...they ain't cool.

And so what if they embroidered Task & Nero some shitty Style By The Pound scarves while they bought paint.

And so what if they...if they...man, fuck them dudes.

seriously guys... these dudes down there must be complete dicks to be practically giving these paints away...i mean who has the gaul to be hookin people up with better qualty tools for better prices? why would they be doing shit like that? its almost like theyre trying to positively influence the graff scene by providing better paint for better prices....the nerve of those guys...seriously.

Theres nothing thats gonna make you paint better other than practice. I don't get anyone who'd go buy painters touch (although i do love some of their colors) for a prodo over montana...its like using a magnifying glass over a microscope to check out plant sells. Different tools for different trades man.

Nothin but love for the painters and the suppliers. SBP bump