Connect-i-cut.

Eastavenu

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
East Coast Paint Supply or what store?

Edit: NVM found it :http://www.12ozprophet.com/forum/showthread.php?p=7694296#post7694296

Can you PM the address?

Good question...is this the East Coast Paint Supply spot with all the Ironlaks, Beltons, 94's and Hardcores in every color that stays fully stocked?

I thought these guys were open already?

Or are they just throwing another party to celebrate their new name, Style By The Pound.

Or are they just throwing another party to let cats know that they will be fully stocked in every color of Montana Golds by the Spring time? (watch out Jerry's & Blicks)

Somebody please fill me in...I'm so confused now.

Good question...is this the East Coast Paint Supply spot with all the Ironlaks, Beltons, 94's and Hardcores in every color that stays fully stocked?

I thought these guys were open already?

Or are they just throwing another party to celebrate their new name, Style By The Pound.

Or are they just throwing another party to let cats know that they will be fully stocked in every color of Montana Golds by the Spring time? (watch out Jerry's & Blicks)

Somebody please fill me in...I'm so confused now.

I was in East Coast Paint Supply just the other day. These dudes got the paint game on lock, no doubt.

Full stock paint, all flavors, black books, markers, whatever. It's good to know that there is one shop in CT that keeps everybody stocked with paint.

The prices are fucking cheap too.

fuck ordering paint off the net support local buisnesses

Hell yeah! Tell 'em....

I can't go drink a 40oz, down some nips of 100 proof Leroux and listen to 80's music while I'm picking out colors with an online company like I can do with the folks at Style By The Pound...(formerly East coast Paint Supply)...plus they hit me off with free caps, stickers and posters.

Dudes are awesome!

5224791989_6e6d855af9_b.jpg

The Ges inside the Alarm piece... fun piece to paint...

All my purples and greens were mixed... because there were basically no purples and greens...

The pre-game preparation that took place to get your colors in order took way more effort,

but no doubt felt more rewarding.

Convenience breeds laziness.

5224791989_6e6d855af9_b.jpg

The Ges inside the Alarm piece... fun piece to paint...

All my purples and greens were mixed... because there were basically no purples and greens...

The pre-game preparation that took place to get your colors in order took way more effort,

but no doubt felt more rewarding.

Convenience breeds laziness.

Damn. 15 years later and Ges is still doing green and purple fills and white outlines. They say old habits die hard.

I miss that place... went to complete shit.

I disagree. When we painted that wall in 96, not enough Hartford was represented. Cats from out of town would come in and do their colorful fills, hot letters, and 5 piece productions. But now you can go there and see real Hartford dudes represent with their 10 foot high throw-ups, faded dollar paint fills, and their kindergarten hand styles.

It has turned out better for everyone.

[sarcasm]