Connect-i-cut.

Eastavenu

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
ahhh..

unless he's been painting that since before 2000 then that's a blatant bite of someone less then 30 minutes away.

just sayin meng, bump the whole YL crew, rlax, kwote, and everyone else putting in work.

please post pics bro kesa said he would love to see someone that he allegedly bit off of that he never knew existed.

please post pics bro i would love to see someone i allegedly bit off of that i never knew existed.

check your PMs.

and if i were you i'd go edit out that post where you tell everyone where you are from.

that's just a vandal squads wet dream right there.. because they just matched you to what you write, and where you're from.

common sense.

Damn cats painting in the rain? props for some ill work.

And mcbaldylocks...i concure. I wanna see another cas/vers bomb full wall style.

Bumbs for syne and dash

I like how this wall is at a college and this is what happens, like what idiot 20+ year old thinks its cool to ruin this.

RIP to the Explosion production...

4742339096_2f5ca25030_o.jpg

Let's have a moment of silence.

I like how this wall is at a college and this is what happens, like what idiot 20+ year old thinks its cool to ruin this.

I hear you friend. I've been trying to figure it out but i've never run into the kid who wrote style. I havent seen it since these

summer2010114.jpg

summer2010115.jpg

summer2010117.jpg

summer2010126.jpg

After that happened the piece was done for. RIP and mad props to cas an verse.

But for TSI and HI, ive got no hate for your crazy skills, mad respect on that note. But smashin locks and lofting ladders at a legal wall is some fucked up bullshit.

005-1.jpg

006-1.jpg

007-1.jpg

I hear you friend. I've been trying to figure it out but i've never run into the kid who wrote style. I havent seen it since these

summer2010114.jpg

summer2010115.jpg

summer2010117.jpg

summer2010126.jpg

After that happened the piece was done for. RIP and mad props to cas an verse.

But for TSI and HI, ive got no hate for your crazy skills, mad respect on that note. But smashin locks and lofting ladders at a legal wall is some fucked up bullshit.

005-1.jpg

006-1.jpg

007-1.jpg

Straight internet detective over here

ahhh..

unless he's been painting that since before 2000 then that's a blatant bite of someone less then 30 minutes away.

just sayin meng, bump the whole YL crew, rlax, kwote, and everyone else putting in work.

no disrespect but the kids gota point alot of ppl dont know any names from RI which i find unfortunate RI is a mecca for graff shits hard as hell out there. but i do agree BUMP the shit outta CT heads