Connect-i-cut.

Eastavenu

yo casper its big nest when we bangin out brother????? this september wse should paint both these walls up here to match up in the fliks... hit me up..... abys got my number... and me and nero wanna make shirts up before the cookout in sept.....

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

question; driving around hamden/new haven in the back of my moms car somewhere in the vicinity of '92/'93 were the primordial moments of my fascination and love of graffiti. Around this time there was an orange construction container sittin off the old exit from the merrit to dixwell by the high school, there was this "VERS" tag on it for what seemed like years and I would just fukn let that shit soak into my brain everytime I saw it. It was (sadly, I guess) one of the best parts of any of my days back then. So can anyone tell me if this is the same VERS whose pieces have been posted recently?

If so, I'd like him to know that that one little tag practically changed my whole life and inspired me (along with others later on) to dedicate my life to this shit, and become a real street-oriented writer. Can someone do me a solid and let me kno if I'm on the right track with this?

Unfortunately the Vers that has been getting posted recently just started writin' in 2009. I believe the Vers you saw is an online poker player from Canada that you can find mostly on Poker Stars palying the $12.00 180 person tournament.

question; driving around hamden/new haven in the back of my moms car somewhere in the vicinity of '92/'93 were the primordial moments of my fascination and love of graffiti. Around this time there was an orange construction container sittin off the old exit from the merrit to dixwell by the high school, there was this "VERS" tag on it for what seemed like years and I would just fukn let that shit soak into my brain everytime I saw it. It was (sadly, I guess) one of the best parts of any of my days back then. So can anyone tell me if this is the same VERS whose pieces have been posted recently?

If so, I'd like him to know that that one little tag practically changed my whole life and inspired me (along with others later on) to dedicate my life to this shit, and become a real street-oriented writer. Can someone do me a solid and let me kno if I'm on the right track with this?