Connect-i-cut.

Eastavenu

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
This guy?

andrew_wk.jpg

No thanks

Hating on the detroit diet, eh?

I used to want to kill people and set shit on fire when I couldnt find hot cheetos anywhere in CT. Nayto, come to detroit and pull that shit, heehhehe. BTW i've never seen anything you've effar done.

bump kve, the crispy reo, and andrew wk. and fatass foods all day. never knock cheetos.

also, that jas is nice

AWK%2B11X17.jpg

more BLT .....

is there something specific you are looking?? you seem to only post this only after people have been posting pictures that you assume are non BLT writers.. Hate to break it to you but almost all of CT that has been writing for over 15 years is in BLT including most of the writers in hi cru

is that andrew wk thing real??

didn't he play hartford for free around halloween too??

yo yo yo son, shit is poppin off maddd phresh kid. don't effar try to sleep on kunetikat biatch.. we hard. fuck the english language!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! dat sheit iz for homos. phuk piks, just talk ignorant shit all day. shit iz reel. POOK ONE SON SELF DECLARED UNDISPUTED KING OF HARTFORD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LONG LIVE HOT HEADED DUMBASSES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

and at the local BYOB falafel house too!!!

What can I say? I'm a cultured cocksucker who dines(and drinks) at eclectic eateries and fucks fatties while giving ganja to happy hoes who indulge in ism while jerking my jock for kreamy kum on their loose lips and moan for more. I say no, not now, I'm over obnoxious obese omnivores. They say pretty please. I say quit queefing, you're making me queezy, so relax with some rolled reefer and study, stupid. Computer battery is about to die and I'm gonna pass out or puke , so until next time...and remember kids, do drugs drink, have fun and DIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!