Connect-i-cut.

Eastavenu

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

hate me

but i like when ges brings the ass of his g down to match the r

also yl is yl i got love, but they all went ring around the rosey

lots of cats just up and stopped

remember when kids had certin spots on lock. gotta go back to at least 03.

miss those highways.

youre all out of your minds...dude is wack as fuck, shit looks like what 7th graders do when ther all come up with a "tag name"

u all suck each others dicks too much...not EVERYTHING has to be wonderful and beautiful...zero talent

Real talk, ISM has been in the game longer than youve prolly been alive. Met him once, solid guy. His blackbook work is wild. I think some of you forgot where your roots come from. Look at the old subway cars in NYC during the early 80s...a lot of shit flying looked like that.

I guess ISM isnt trendy and doesnt jump on whatever style is hot.

Real talk, ISM has been in the game longer than youve prolly been alive. Met him once, solid guy. His blackbook work is wild. I think some of you forgot where your roots come from. Look at the old subway cars in NYC during the early 80s...a lot of shit flying looked like that.

I guess ISM isnt trendy and doesnt jump on whatever style is hot.

^^ wrong on all counts...

if he had been painting longer than i been alive he woulda been DOING those trains for almost 10 years by the time the early 80's came around. and, for the record toolbox, his style is far more similar to the more unrefined styles of the 70's subway writers. the 80's was a far more structures and refined technical style. get your facts right before you try to talk like a know-it-all.

blackbook work does not equal graffiti

being a solid guy (and i dont doubt that) does not equal graffiti

i was just stating a point.

I might be upset if any of you illiterate herbs did anything other than flap your traps on the internet. Some of us have lives outside of graffiti. Sometimes we don't paint for years, sometimes we paint a lot. It's really easy to talk shit from behind a cowardice veil of anonymity. Go sweat your legal eagle writers and I'll keep doing my thing out in the real world. As for Graffshow, dude posts pictures of my marker tags and used rollers on his flicker account, then talks shit. Dude, you know where the spots are. Put up some work, then see who gets criticized. I, for one love the shit talk. It shows that you're all paying attention.