Connect-i-cut.

Eastavenu

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

idk about that.....def one of the most famous, but there are some people that rocked it hard body back in the day....he definantly did too tho......millions of props to cycle.....and jive, flicks like those are what i hope for everytime i log into 12oz......gret set of flicks man.

idk about that.....def one of the most famous, but there are some people that rocked it hard body back in the day....he definantly did too tho......millions of props to cycle.....and jive, flicks like those are what i hope for everytime i log into 12oz......gret set of flicks man.

u have no idea what you're talking about...im even going to guess that you were born after 1990. its not worth you arguing with me on this, but im certainly open to hear your opinion as to the "best bomber to come out of CT"

jive, did you guys have to mix a lot of paint for some of those pieces? i don't know my old school colors that well, but it looks like you're working with a lot more than what was available.

i'm glad we can get pretty much every color now, mixing paint sounds like it would have been a messy pain in the ass.

that wisdm's pretty nice too.

yep, mixed our asses off. but it was too fun! we had our own way of doing it that i still use to this day and it has nothing to do with the hot/cold way or the upsidedown way that most people use. Mind you there was no internet so it was like finding gold in your back yard. those action shots were when colors like clover green, aqua turquoise, hot pink, baby blue, and all the other goodies were under $2 (if you're payin') and in limitless quantities. My mindstate back then was that those colors would be the only colors available forever (and they were great), but to make your own was the ultimate treat. Although the cans today are far superior I still mix. Gather all the scraps and a few beers sit on the balcony and git down....

22236.jpg

heres to men who dont talk about how important they are

i remember seeing this dude rocking conway hoodies 10yrs ago back when i was like 17 taking midnight trains from bpt to grand central. he had the most detailed blackbook pieces i've ever scene in person.