Connect-i-cut.

Eastavenu

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

I can understand why lsz is mad an outta towner got more rep in Hartford then they do. And these tunnels ur talking about were full of pieces untill u guys ruined em. Fuck all the tough talk from behind the computer screen. I'm gonna take ivans advice and let my work speak for itself. Deep down u know who's doing it

I can understand why lsz is mad an outta towner got more rep in Hartford then they do. And these tunnels ur talking about were full of pieces untill u guys ruined em. Fuck all the tough talk from behind the computer screen. I'm gonna take ivans advice and let my work speak for itself. Deep down u know who's doing it

You have no rep in Hartford only people passin thru ever catch a glimps of those weird hollows u put up!lol To cats actually from da BEAT ur dat guy dat bit fazes style but cant exicute it right and who use to rep tsi but cudnt do dat right either. Youll never get respect from real cats just the yes men you suround urself with. By the way we both know whats what outside of the internet it must suck not being able da show ur face at a jam EVER! PEACE

lots of tough talk coming from behind that computer every thing you just said is ass backward and i could care less about your petty jams im not even responding to your shit no more its just a waste of my time so have fun talking to yourself

AWWW my buddy got sensetive and wont talk to me anymore:( Truth hurts! If you really didnt care you wudnt have posted dat last comment! And please dont write another comment explainig how you just wanted to tell everyone you "dont care"! PEACE860

and you write hungriest hippo? i dont even know who the "real" grieves is.

skink, dont worry about me, im not jealous of tbm, you, cose, jeg or anyone. and i find it funny how you guys all wanna talk like "oh cats think theyre hard they aint even old enough to drive" when you n your "boy" who doesnt even take you to go bomb,he takes that fat fuckin midget GF, and you ride your 50 dollar mongoose walmart bikes everywhere around downtown danbury. dont even talk cuz you wanted to hang with me not even 3 months ago. go learn your little algebra 2 bullshit and dont miss your fuckin schoolbus.

fuck jeg. i live in the 312 anyway. i dont need to waste paint or time on any of you. good to see your off them lego block rectangles you called letters. keep up the halfass work and earn the right to get on a wall with the other dudes in TBM who can actually hold a can and use it. go over me, i dont give a fuck. i told you this before, not worth my paint. im makin money son!