Connect-i-cut.

Eastavenu

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

more legal eagles n i never said i was dripping with style but im not slackin thats for sure connecticut is full of bitches go out n paint something illegal that is if ur not scared and ivan if u really got something to say to me shoot me a pm i cant wait to get the fuck out of this state

bitches love graffiti.. and facebook

bitchessss.jpg

tell me that bitch on the right doesnt look like all she needs is a mustash and shed be wearing those plastic detective glasses we all grew up with.

number 2, you can say all the shit you want about someones still but when there the only ones doing what graff really is. bite your tonge. where i used to be from there was only a couple you could see on a day to day.

keep it movin flea

and if u write lsz or tnt next to your piece u cant say shit to me cuz you guys are straight up toys

See thing is you dont get up in HARTFORD when you do this happens! You recycle da same highway spots with 1,000 buffs under yours or bomb some random tunnels ment for peicing then talk shit to cats dat can paint for cacthin legal spots? And dont ask me da pm u cuz ill give u an address on dis page and everyone reading can watch! PEACE860

CIMG0277.jpg.464fdf985899cb668505375a7a91c418.jpg